Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Canadian VPS hosting for a friend?

I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
    Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
    What can you say about Rightservers.com Canadian VPS hosting solutions?
    Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I am using VPS Hosting by YouStable.com, in just $13 you will get 50GB of NVMe storage and many more.

I especially love Rightservers.com support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    Awesome Managed VPS hosting provider! Great to work with.

I'm fully satisfied dealing with Rightservers.com and can highly recommend Managed VPS hosting services to others.
    Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world). Well done!

Canada vps hosting cheap

You do not need to use a Canada vps hosting provider if site is for world wide users. I like cheap vps providers that have free setup and no upgrade fees. I use cheap vps servers located in countries that do not have vat taxes or no gst on web hosting service. I also like vps hosting that has free trial and money back.

VPS accounts from QHoster.com (Winter VPS Promo (-20% OFF VPS servers)) and HostingSource.com are worth your attention.
    Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.

I agree with chris26 - not necessarily use only Canadian web hosts.
    You can find a good solution from another country. More important are reliability and support.
    Hostings.info - 3541 Reviews and 100+ Tests of hosting providers

QHoster.com (Winter VPS Promo (-20% OFF VPS servers)) and legionbox.com accounts can be right for you.
    Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.
    I really appreciate the quality of Rightservers.com Canadian VPS, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com can be quite suitable for you.
    They provide excellent hosting and support. I have never had an issue that was not resolved quickly, and in some cases they proactively dealt with the issue before I was aware of it. I have four sites with them, and all work effectively. Updates are always handled promptly. I am very pleased with the services!

I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.
    Very happy with rightservers.com managed vps and would not hesitate to recommend them.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.