Best server to have a deal with ...

Comparing servers from xxiwebhosting.com and legionbox.com, which one should I buy as I plan to host a forum?

The best server for hosting your sites depends on what you want. Are you making sites for one country than choose a hosting company with servers located in that country. You also need to figure out if your going to have linux vps servers or windows.

I like a cheap sever located in countries that do not have vat taxes. I also like hosting companies that have no set up fees for servers and free trial on the server with money back,

I think that is always better to have unmanaged server:
    - it is cheaper
    - you can get the best config for your budget
    - you can upgrade easily
    I recommend checking
    https://gthost.com/
    They have 17 locations and plenty of servers with instant setup.

My experience using Xxiwebhosting.com server in thailand has been superb. Site performance is great!
    The customer support and knowledge-base is outstanding. Huge repository of answered FAQ, and they respond very fast to any questions I have.

When looking for a server to host a forum, there are a few things to consider, including the operating system, the amount of memory and storage, and the processing power. Popular options for servers include:

-> Linux servers, such as those running Ubuntu or CentOS, are known for their stability and security.
    -> Windows servers are also a good option and offer a user-friendly interface.

Then For Forum Website, you can choose the following option per your requirement.

-> A VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a good option as it offers more resources and control than shared hosting while still being more
    cost-effective than a dedicated server.

->A cloud-based server can offer high scalability and flexibility, so you can easily adjust resources as your forum grows.

-> A dedicated server is another option that can provide the most resources and control. This is a good choice for large and high-traffic
    forums.

It's essential to ensure that the server you choose can handle the number of concurrent users you expect on your forum and that it has sufficient storage for your needs. Additionally, you should consider the technical skills and resources available to maintain the server.
    Join AccuWeb Hosting Affiliate Program and Earn a Commission of up to $200 per sale.

I highly recommend XXIwebhosting.com thailand dedicated server for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap. I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.

Servers from hostingsource.com and finaltek.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.