VPS to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I have to pick out the best one, so what should I do?

I recommend checking https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/
    They have SSD based solutions along with some XEN VPS services.
    I believe if you visit their web site you will be able to find the best solutions there.

I found Rockhoster.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

The best vps hosting to sign up with depends on what your using the vps for. Are you making mutiple wordpress blogs that i would use a cheap vps server that has cpanel alternative that is open source. If your maing website's for one country than choose a good vps server located in that country.

You can also use linux vps servers instead of windows servers if you want. That will narrow down what web hosting servers you need. I like cheap server hosting with no set up fees and money back trial.

WebHostingWorld provides web hosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. The most basic option for the virtual private server is just 25 dollar per month. In addition to that, it provides a multitude of additional services for VPS hostings, such as a Free Domain for Life, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and a Free SSL for Life. All of these features are included in the package.
    Last edited by webhostingworld; 01-16-2023 at 04:12 AM.

Accounts from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net can be the best options for you.
    These are almost perfect hosting companies that stand behind what they advertise.

Highly recommend Rockhoster.com web host. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
    Features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.