Kvchosting.net or Hostingsource.com servers. Any discounts?

Hello,
    I'm interested in kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com web servers.
    I know they offer one of the cheapest solutions, but I wonder if they have or ever provided discounts?

I can't say enough good things about Kvchosting.net web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
    Top web hosting provider to deal with. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use.

Best cheap hosting disounts and codes for web hosting and domain names.

The best cheap hosting discounts and codes usually wind up costing you more money for website hosting and domain names than finding a good cheap web hosting company that has a set price. Most of the hosting discount offers or web hosting coupon codes only last for a year and the web hosting prices go up and cost more for hosting after the web hosting discount ends.

Just find a cheap good price web hosting service that has free set up and no upgrade fees. I also like cheap hosting that has no vat taxes and money back guarantee instead of cheap hosting discount offers and hosting codes that go up after the web hosting promotion ends.

Give kvchosting.net a try. The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours.

High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + kvchosting.net offers useful tools for the website!

This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend kvchosting.net for anyone looking for reliable hosting and support services.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER