Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mozilla Firefox

i m also facing same problem when i started update my all addons,
    and as par my observation it is due to add on, I have install again and remove some add on and install only those which is dedicatedly supported ..........

Mozilla Firefox is a free open source web browser for the computer. It uses the Gecko HTML rendering engine. It is made by the Mozilla Foundation.I am using this browser it's works good
    __________________________________________________ __

Hotel Malaysia
    Hotels Malaysia

Firefox is one of Best Open Source Browser and highly Secure Browser but I have heard many things that Most of the Firefox 3 crash and hang issue are because of incompatible Firefox 3 add-on and Extensions. I am also looking forward to a more stable FireFox going forward!!

Under my experience with Firefox, it's very unlikely to get jammed with ads, pop ups and spyware/adware. Still, no web browser can protect you from viruses and other harmful stuff, so get a firewall to protect yourself.

I have used almost all the browsers. Among those I think Firefox is the best one as it suits with all kinds of plug ins and it crashes less that than the others'.

There are so many web browsers. Like Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Googel chrome, safari etc.. My favorite web browser is the Mozilla Firefox. It has so many features. Mozilla provides high security. It also provides good speed. Mozilla provides lots of Add-ons.
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself

sometimes my firefox has problems with flash animation, some unpopular add-ons, if firefox crashes a lot try to uninstall all the add-ons it can help

I use Mozilla fire fox. Its a complete browsers.

Umm , i have firefox and it works really faster than IE , but it goes crazy many times but when i restart it , i dont lose the session I was in, but this problem must be solved, or a virus is involved.

Firefox is my faovourite browser, but... they might do something about this plugin container. This idea sucks. I've never had problems with firefox till the plugin container appeared

I think the real problem is to mix versions between repositories. Due to the limited size of Mozilla repository to move it does not blow something else. To do the same with OpenSUSE repo could destabilize the whole basket of apples MMS, replace things with Packman openSUSE repo.

Quote Originally Posted by lasner142 View Post
    Firefox is my faovourite browser, but... they might do something about this plugin container. This idea sucks. I've never had problems with firefox till the plugin container appeared
    What is the problem with it?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Mozilla Firefox is a best browser from other browsers like Google chrome, Opera mini, Internet explorer.

-----------------------------------------------
    get motivated seminars

Mozilla Firefox is one of the best web browser from other browsers.

----------------------------------------------
    skin care

Hi!
    I usually work with Mozilla Firefox, as it seems easier than Google

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast