I'm looking for eco friendly VPS

I'm looking for eco friendly VPS with ddos protection.
    I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 2GB of RAM and at least 20GB of Space, I have a budget of 30 EUR a month.
    Have seen greenwebpage.com offered low-cost VPS solutions?
    Any comments on their reliability and speed?
    Alternatives for comparison?

I have only seen a few eco friendly vps hosting providers. Most buy renewable energy so almost any hosting company can do this and say they are eco friendly. Some plant trees and i am not sure how much effect a small sapling does for the first 5 10 years. Best Cheap Uk Hosting Vps Dedicated Domain Names uses renewable energy for their data center. I think that is better than planting trees for the first 5 or 10 years.

If you are looking for the best and most reliable VPS hosting provider to buy Web hosting then you have to do research.
    And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:
    Make a list and compare VPS hosting companies
    Go with company reviews
    Should be available 24/7
    Affordable plans
    Security
    For reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.

For more information please visit - https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

WebhostingWorld provides web hosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. In addition to that, a free installation of Cpanel and WHM is included. Additionally, it provides several additional features in its VPS plans, such as 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life. These features can be found in the VPS plans.

Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
    Try VPS solutions offered from Rockhoster.com, Centohost.com and Citadelhost.com web hosts.
    Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

I researched Greenwebpage.com for some time prior to signing up. I asked them questions about a variety of things and each time I received a prompt (less than 10 minutes) and courteous reply. Although not one of the best providers for cost per gigabyte provided, the reliability and services makes it a good value.

As an alternative, can draw your attention to cloudarion.com ssd vps solutions (starting from $10/mo).
    Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are full-featured and cheap.
    They are worthy competitors in the website hosting industry. If you are looking for the best look no further than.

Here are some web hosting providers that offer cheap VPS hosting services in India:

Host.co.in- Host.co.in offers VPS hosting starting at just Rs. 999 per month. Their plans come with features such as a dedicated IP address, full root access, and SSD storage. They have data centers located in India, and their plans are suitable for both beginners and advanced users.

A2 Hosting - A2 Hosting offers VPS hosting starting at Rs. 1334 per month. Their plans come with features such as full root access, SSD storage, and a choice of operating system. They have data centers located in India, and their plans are suitable for businesses and developers.

BigRock - BigRock offers VPS hosting starting at Rs. 799 per month. Their plans come with features such as full root access, cPanel, and SSD storage. They have data centers located in India, and their plans are suitable for businesses and developers.
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
    You can get nice VPS servers from Hostpro.com - They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button. Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

What is the cheapest VPS? The cheapest VPS hosting provider is Vultr. At just $2.50 per month, this service includes one CPU, 512 MB of RAM, and 10 GB disk space. Vultr doesn't offer long-term contracts, and VPS server accounts are billed hourly.

WebhostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available today. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. It also provides a variety of other additional services, such as free setup, cPanel and WHM included, a free domain for life, and support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

When choosing a VPS hosting provider, it is important to consider your needs and budget. AllWebHost is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

VPS Hosting plans starts at only $5/month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com//vps-hosting-promo/

You will get the best features:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
    Fast NVMESSD Storage
    Daily Backups and Snapshots
    Redundant Systems with Failover
    24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support
    Quick Server Deployment

Have any Questions?
    Contact us (800)-230-5651
    Last edited by allwebhost; 07-25-2023 at 02:38 PM.