Need help to choose bitcoin server hosting

I have over 10 web sites that get really huge traffic every day and think that it will be great to find a host that offers offshore servers in Europe.
    The things that I need:
    - Helpful customer support,
    - Stable dedicated server,
    - Location - Europe,
    - Reasonable pricing,
    Linux, 400 gbs of HD, 16 gbs of RAM and 4500 gbs of bandwidth.
    I found Zakservers.com - can say that they offer pretty good bitcoin dedicated servers.
    Is it reliable one? Have you ever heard anything about them? What is better?
    Any alternatives?

So many new surprises and new features added. I can't ask for more.
    Well, zakservers.com is an excellent offshore streaming hosting provider all-around! Netherlands, Bulgaria.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and soid.
    Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.

I mean you can get the bitcoin server and have it work. The only thing is that you need to account for the power consumption. Please review all your potential providers and see what are there power standards and cost.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

Also Zakservers.com offers Monero XMR servers as recently they have started to accept Monero XMR as a payment method too.
    Netherlands, Bulgaria servers. One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

You can look at where the servers are located to see how good they are. Try searching the location of the servers and see if other web hosting companies use that data center. Most website hosting companies use multiple data centers and other web companies use them instead of owing their own data centers.

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services. The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

I have never been aware of downtime. We had one glitch when changing servers due to a non standard config that I asked for and they supplied both before and after the server change for no cost. If you have the expectation that the provider in this low cost market will do their best then Zakservers.com is the hoster to choose.

Keep it in mind that the quality of your services research is able either make or break your cheap web hosting search.
    So, don't waste your precious time, money and energy as well. Choose time-tested and trusted hosting brand.

Accounts from planethoster.com and hostround.com can be quite right for you.
    Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

I like Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server hosting solutions very much!
    After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros.

Servers from hostsailor.com and hostround.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    You will never regret your time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.

When choosing a Bitcoin server hosting provider, consider security, reliability, scalability, performance, network connectivity, and customer support. Look for a provider that prioritizes these aspects to ensure the safety and efficient operation of your Bitcoin infrastructure.