I'm looking for Canadian hosting. please let me know.

Hi friends i am looking for Canadian hosting. please let me know.
    I would like to order managed vps hosting account with 40 gbs of disk space and 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux.
    What can you say about rightservers.com Managed VPS? Are they professional? Any alternatives?

Regards

VPS accounts from asvhost.com and qhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

Check out deals from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com.
    The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

Your sites will be in trusted place if you choose rightservers.com Canadian VPS.
    Absolutely and totally impressed on all fronts. Great package and pricing, superb support and incredibly quick responses to any queries.

I'm going to sign up another managed vps account with rightservers.com for a new website next week or so.
    The customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
    Overall they're just a great web hosting provider.

How many customers are on each server?

I'm very satisfied with rightservers.com managed vps service and will recommend it to anyone.
    They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin. Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest.

Sure! There are several Canadian web hosting providers that you can consider:

1) Canadian Web Hosting: This is a well-known hosting company based in Vancouver, British Columbia. They offer a variety of hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and cloud hosting.

2) HostPapa: HostPapa is another popular hosting provider with Canadian roots. They offer a range of hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, reseller hosting, and WordPress hosting.

3) CanSpace Solutions: CanSpace is a Canadian web hosting provider that specializes in hosting for businesses and enterprises. They offer a variety of hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.

4) Web Hosting Canada: Web Hosting Canada is a hosting company based in Montreal, Quebec. They offer a range of hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.

5) WHC.ca: WHC.ca is another Canadian web hosting provider based in Montreal, Quebec. They offer a variety of hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and WordPress hosting.

These are just a few of the many Canadian web hosting providers available. It's important to research each provider to find the one that best meets your specific needs and budget.

how many customers?

Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. Rightservers.com is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.
    Highly recommend their Canadian VPS. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER