openvz vps solutions for ecommercing?

I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
    What are your views on hostnamaste.com openvz vps solutions? Are they trustworthy?

Thanks

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and black.host as they are proven to be the best.
    The teams at them are very helpful and knowledgeable.
    They are very cost effective also.

The Price is more than ok for what you get. You can rely on Hostnamaste.com - well-balanced openvz vps plans.
    Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host.

What exactly are they responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

VPS plans from asvhost.com and black.host can be right for you.
    They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.

Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means.
    Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
    Check out Webhost.pro and also Centohost.com web hosts.
    Easy to use, friendly interface.

I was so impressed with their openvz vps service I ended up moving all my sites to hostnamaste.com servers.
    My experience with this host, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to my satisfaction.

Been with RightServers.com Managed VPS for over 6 months, they "Rock". My uptime is significantly higher than it was with my previous host. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. Good uptime, good support - most of the time!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER