Hosting For Ecommerce Websites?

I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
    What are your views on Exmasters.com and 21st-thailand.com hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?

Are you looking for hosting for Thailand or can you use hosting located some where else. If you need servers located in thailand than use the one you listed. If you do not needs servers located their than look for cheap hosting with free set up and 30 money back trials.

Shopify was the first hosted ecommerce website solution to use a content delivery network. A CDN is a large network of servers placed across the world to ensure your customers can load your website store quickly, no matter where they are.

It turns out that exmasters.com web host does an excellent job of hosting my website.
    The support is second to none, I have a professional, courteous response within 2 minutes usually!

Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host. Also clear and accurate responses to support queries. EXmasters.com VPS server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

I am very pleased with the service provided by GTHost.com - Terrific service, fast support, great reliable webhost!
    They are very professional and have designed and user friendly website. Recommend their instant servers.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Nice ecommerce friendly hosting solutions you can get from Greenwebpage.com hosting.
    First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up. The control panel has a complete set of web-management features.

Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel, Plesk, WHM, Security, or Server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
    2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
    3. Server Security & Hardening
    4. Server Migration
    5. Dedicated Support Staff
    6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
    7. cPanel Support
    8. Plesk Support
    9. Linux Support
    10. Windows Support
    11. Technical Support
    12. cPanel Management
    13. Plesk Management
    14. Web Hosting Support
    15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

Visit now & get 7 Days Free Trial on all Managed Services!

How to outsource it services
    1. Identify Your Needs: The first step when outsourcing IT services is to identify what specific services are needed. This will help you narrow down your list of potential vendors, and ensure that you find the best match for your business.

2. Create a Request for Proposal: After you have identified your needs, create a Request for Proposal (RFP) to send to potential vendors. This should include a detailed description of the services you need, your budget, and any other relevant details.

3. Research Potential Vendors: Research potential vendors to find the best fit for your business. Look at their experience, customer reviews, pricing, and other factors.

4. Evaluate Proposals: Once you have received proposals from potential vendors, evaluate them based on the criteria you outlined in your RFP.

5. Negotiate Terms: After you have selected a vendor, negotiate the terms of the contract. This should include pricing, deadlines, and any other details.

6. Monitor Performance: Once the contract is in place, monitor the performance of the vendor to ensure that they are providing the agreed-upon services.
    Last edited by rickmine; 04-14-2023 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks for sharing the information about the e-commerce sites