Help to Choose Server Hosting please?

Have seen some good points on NetShop-isp.com.cy and Xxiwebhosting.com hosting services - they never sell overshared network... it looks to be a good thing.
    I've checked some of their dedicated servers and one of them met my needs.
    How is their management? Where can I find reviews about them?

i think Second option is good for you

Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

Deals from rockhoster.com and black.host are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are overall a superior service that gives everything they promise and then some. I love their personal care to even "the little people" and the time they spend with clients.

Look for bad reviews to see what people do not like about each web hosting company. If you read all good reviews they might be made by the company or marketing companies. Their are websites that have bad reviews listed in search engines for website hosting companies.

Prior to placing order, support was prompt in clarifying issues regarding NetShop ISP terms and prices.
    The setup of my webspace was quick and professional - was completed within 5 minutes! Try them for free: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/free-trial-vps/

I Think HostGator is one of the best platform for web hosting.

Give my vote for NetShop ISP dedicated servers. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

bodHOST offers a simple and easy-to-use platform with features such as SSD-based storage, flexible networking, load balancing, and scalable computing. It also provides easy-to-use developer tools and a global network of data centers.

Features Are:

SSD Storage
    Highly Reliable Servers
    24x7 Technical Support
    Instant Provisioning
    100% Uptime SLA
    High Availability Environment

bodHOST is thrilled to announce our latest deal - Get 30% OFF on our managed cloud hosting plans with code MCH30.

Happy using NetShop-isp.com.cy service. Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution.
    I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The right thing to do is to check for yourself. It takes time, but the information

I've been with netshop-isp.com.cy for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while.
    They are just amazing. They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support.

Very helpful content.Thanks for the sharing useful information.

Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info!