Shared hosting plan ...

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so if you were me which way is better to go?

Myresellerhome offers excellent and reasonably priced site hosting services. Its most basic package is $2 per month. It also provides free SSL and control panel.

I have nice hosting experience with Rockhoster.com web host. These guys are wonderful! Fast technical support.
    I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support the prices are very reasonable.

The best shared hosting plan depends on what you are doing and what you want from shared hosting company. If your making website or wordpress blogs for one country or one area use a shared hosting plan that has servers located their. If you want to use linux shared hosting or windows shared hosting that helps narrow down what hosting company to use also.

I like cheap shared hosting located in countries that have no vat taxes and free 30 day money back trials.

WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available. The cost of its most basic package of VPS begins at just $25 per month. Also, it provides a variety of other features, such as free Email Accounts and Databases, cPanel, uptime guarantees of 99.9%, a free Website Builder, Free Setup and Transfer, and free Let's Encrypt SSL certificates.

If you are looking for the best web hosting provider for your business then you must try bodHOST - One of the best web hosting services provider in the USA. They are running the best deal on cPanel web hosting - Buy 1-year web hosting and get 1-year free hosting with the below features you should look for:

Reliable uptime: Look for a hosting provider that offers at least a 99.9% uptime guarantee to ensure your website is always accessible.

Good customer support: You want to be able to get help when you need it, so look for a provider that offers 24/7 customer support via multiple channels (phone, email, live chat).

Easy-to-use control panel: A user-friendly control panel can make managing your website much easier.

Adequate storage and bandwidth: Ensure that the hosting plan offers enough storage and bandwidth to accommodate your website's needs.

Security features: A hosting provider with strong security measures will help protect your website from hacking attempts and malware.

Services from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Customer support was made easy with their online chat feature. Not technical issues so far from my end. Everything seems to work well.

WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its basic plan just starts from $1/month. It also provides multiple other extra features in its shared hosting services, including Unlimited Bandwidth, SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs,cPanel,99.9% uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free one-click softaculous App installer,24/7 Advanced Support, HTTP/2 Facilitated Servers.

When it comes to web hosting, M2H is your best bet. Our starting price for shared hosting is only $1 per month. Softaculous Script Installer, a website builder with a single click, disaster recovery backups, and more are all a part of the package. Please visit our website for details.

I think that you can check here:
    https://qhoster.com/cpanel-web-hosting.html
    As you can see they provide Cpanel, which is a bit unusual these days.

MyResellerHome offers the best web hosting services. Our shared hosting plan starts at just $2 per month. It includes services like unmetered bandwidth, unmetered disk space, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more details, please visit our website.