Stable server provider ...

Servers from hostround.com and legionbox.com are provided on lovely conditions and I have to stick to the best one, so what's your advice?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Well-balanced dedicated servers you can order at GTHost.com and ZipServers.com web hosts.
    The hosting services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

The best stable server depends on what you want or need. Are you making websites or blogs for one country or area like europe or world wide. If your making sites for certain area use a cheap vps server that is located in that area.. What type or server do you want linux server or windows. This narrows down what hosting companies you will want to use.

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as they are proven to be the best.
    They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to my satisfaction.

Glad to use GTHost.com instant server hosting! Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. 17 locations to choose from.
    The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.

I'd draw your attention to servers from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com.
    I have chosen them because they offered the following features that put me at ease I liked as well as other freebies.
    24/7 technical support
    30-day money-back guarantee
    Free daily backups and many others.

WHUK is the Best Cloud hosting service, They value the needs of their Customer Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment. Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.

1. Web Hosting
    2. Windows Hosting
    3. Email Hosting
    4. WordPress Hosting
    5. Reseller Hosting
    6. Dedicated Server
    7. Cloud Server
    8. Linux VPS
    9. Windows VPS
    10. Imunify 360

Pretty good dedicated servers you can find at Hostingsource.com - The guys are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.

Servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    The servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.

OwnWebServers is one of the fastest dedicated hosting services provider in the USA. It boasts ultra-fast page loading times and a high speed feature. You can also depend on expert 24/7 support to assist you with your clients’ technical queries.

Get 50% OFF on Dedicated hosting plans. Use promo code WHT50OFF during checkout.

=============== Single CPU Server===============

XEON E5 2650v3

• 10 Cores
    • 4TB (Raid-6)
    • RAM: 64GB
    • Operating System: CentOS
    • Server Backup: Optional
    • Dedicated Firewall: Optional
    • DDOS Security: Optional
    • Server Management: Free Support

Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now
    OwnWebServers OFFER