Affordable EU server provider ...

Servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    Happy with ZakServers.com bitcoin dedicated servers.
    The hosting service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Dude, too little information: a big blog or a small one, what are the requirements, which server hosting country do you prefer, and so on.

I would recommend renting a server in Ukraine, there are now discounts due to well-known events, but this has not affected the quality of the service so far.

For example, 3v-host.com is a great company. Small, but they practice an individual approach to each client. So you can discuss any server configuration for any needs.

These hosts - qhoster.com and hostsailor.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I have chosen them because they offered the following features that put me at ease I liked as well as other freebies.
    24/7 technical support
    30-day money-back guarantee
    Free daily backups and many others.

I had a problem after updating a script on the site and they were able to restore the site from a backup very quickly!
    I love QHoster.com ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    The Uptime is great and the best thing is pricing! Every one can afford their plans. You can also start an initial site very easily and just host it on.

I've finally found a good home with QHoster.com web servers. Their support is great.
    The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.

Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :
    - Experience
    - Good Servers
    - Low Cost
    - Simple Hosting Panels
    - Speedy Support
    I think these hosts fit in all of these well.

Well, QHoster.com server hosting provider has been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful.
    Pricing is also, good enough. I'm very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.

I have been completely impressed with QHoster.com hosting service from day one. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway. Recommended.

Have a look at plans from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Their Web hosting is marvelous! For a low price you can have a perfect Web host, it has a lot of features and is smooth to use. I never had any problems using their Web hosting. I suggest you to use them for a 99.9% uptime website!

Very helpful content.Thanks for the sharing useful information.

Thanks for sharing this useful information this information will be very helpful for us.

I recommend perfectdedicatedserver.com Very good prices, maybe the best prices I have seen so far, free configuration, customized offers, great support always active, high uptime and great performance. Also it is an active promotion - 20% OFF at any product with this code: dedi20serv