Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need dedicated server.

I need a dedicated server: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
    And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
    I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on hostingsource.com server hosting solutions.

Any suggestions please?

ServerPronto offers an affordable way to get a dedicated server with 1TB of storage and excellent customer service. ServerPronto offers the best affordable and secure hosting service in all dedicated server packages. Anthony is a tech fiend.

Out of all the hosting i have tried, hostingsource.com dedicated hosting is the best. The server uptime is perfect.

Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.
    1) Zakservers.com
    2) DataPacket.net
    3) Speedhost.in
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

Certainly! If you're looking for a dedicated server, there are several hosting providers and data centers that offer dedicated server hosting services. Here are a few steps you can follow to get a dedicated server:

1) Research hosting providers: Look for reliable hosting providers that offer dedicated server hosting services. Some popular providers include OVH, DigitalOcean, AWS, Google Cloud, and Liquid Web. Compare their offerings, features, pricing, and customer reviews to find the best fit for your needs.

2) Determine your requirements: Assess your requirements in terms of server specifications, such as CPU, RAM, storage capacity, bandwidth, and operating system. Consider the purpose of your server (e.g., hosting a website, running resource-intensive applications, game servers), expected traffic, and any specific software or configurations you may need.

3) Select a server plan: Once you've chosen a hosting provider, browse their dedicated server plans and select the one that meets your requirements. Providers typically offer different tiers or customizable options based on server specifications. Ensure that the plan you choose aligns with your budget and technical needs.

4) Configure your server: Once you've selected a plan, you may have the option to customize your server's specifications further. Specify the desired CPU, RAM, storage, and other relevant parameters. Some providers also offer additional services like managed support or security features that you can consider.

5) Place an order: Proceed to place an order for the dedicated server plan that suits your needs. You'll usually be required to provide some personal and payment information during the ordering process.

6) Setup and configuration: After you've completed the purchase, the hosting provider will provide you with access credentials and instructions to connect to your dedicated server. You may need to configure the server by installing the necessary operating system, software, and security measures.

7) Maintenance and management: Once your dedicated server is set up, you'll be responsible for its maintenance, security, and ongoing management. Regularly update software, monitor server performance, and implement security measures to ensure smooth operation and protect your data.

Remember, dedicated servers typically require more technical expertise and management compared to shared hosting or cloud services. If you're not comfortable with server administration, you may want to consider managed dedicated server options where the hosting provider handles some or all of the server management tasks.

It's also important to regularly backup your data and consider implementing security measures like firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and regular software updates to keep your server secure.

Please note that the specific steps and procedures may vary depending on the hosting provider you choose. Make sure to follow the instructions provided by the hosting provider during the ordering and setup process.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

Hello,

I strongly recommend Perfect Dedicated Server https://perfectdedicatedserver.com/. They have great services at Best Prices. The support is always active and solve any problem. Also, if the defined offers do not suit you, just ask for a customized package and they will give you the best price.

Excellent service! GTHost.com dedicated hosting service is much appreciated.
    Pricing is quite normal according to what you get. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their hosting.

Before buying dedicated server you need to check the provider reviews and who provide the best dedicated server for your business only choose them.

we strongly recommend Perfect Dedicated Server https://mnchost.com/. We have great services at Best Prices. The support is always active and solve any problem.
    Jain SoftwareŽ | MNCHOST Fastest, Affordable & Reliable Website Hosting | Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India

Send me a PM and I'll help you out

I understand that you're looking for a dedicated server with specific specifications and features, and you'd like feedback and reviews on hosting solutions, particularly hostingsource.com. While I don't have access to real-time reviews or personal experiences, I can provide you with some general guidance on selecting a reliable and affordable hosting provider for your needs.

When choosing a hosting provider, it's important to consider the following factors:

1. Reliability and Uptime: Look for a hosting provider with a strong track record of reliability and uptime. Check if they have redundant network connections, backup power supplies, and reliable hardware infrastructure to minimize downtime.

2. Technical Support: Ensure that the hosting provider offers 24/7 technical support via various channels like live chat, phone, or email. It's crucial to have prompt assistance whenever you encounter any technical issues or need assistance.

3. Pricing and Value: Compare the pricing of different hosting providers and consider the value you'll be getting for your investment. Keep in mind that the cheapest option may not always provide the best performance or support.

4. Network Speed and Bandwidth: Look for a hosting provider that offers high-speed network connections and sufficient bandwidth to handle your website's traffic. A 1 Gbps bandwidth should be sufficient for most websites, but it's important to verify that the provider can consistently deliver the promised speed.

5. Reviews and Reputation: Research online for reviews and feedback from customers who have used the hosting provider you're considering. Look for positive experiences, reliability, customer support satisfaction, and overall reputation.

Regarding hostingsource.com, it's advisable to visit their website, explore their dedicated server offerings, and review their specific features, pricing, and customer support options. Additionally, search for independent reviews and feedback from other users to gather insights into their performance and reliability.

Ultimately, choosing a hosting provider depends on your specific needs, budget, and preferences. It's always a good idea to compare multiple hosting providers, read reviews, and consider their reputation and customer feedback before making a decision.

AllWebHost is a powerful web hosting solution for businesses websites. This web host features maximum reliability and robust security protocols among its extensive set of additional features.

I need dedicated server.

Dedicated server: Exclusive, customizable, secure, high-performance, scalable, reliable, technical support.

AllWebHost Hosting provides dedicated server hosting with high-performance hardware, solid-state drives (SSDs), and advanced server management options. They offer a combination of reliability, speed, and customer support, making them a popular choice.

Special Offer: 50% First Month Discount

Have any Questions?
    Contact us (800)-230-5651

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast