Hosting For Ecommerce Websites?

I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
    What are your views on cloudarion.com ssd vps hosting? Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?

I recomended Bluehost, as it,s also offers the industry standard 30-day money-back guarantee so, regardless of which plan you’re leaning towards, you can test it out stress free.

I can't say enough good things about cloudarion.com ssd vps.
    Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7. Top web hosting provider to deal with.

Very good host. Cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting space is by far the best out there beating its competitors noticeably.
    So far, support has been good and they've gotten back to me within half a day. Recommended.

I have been a client of cloudarion.com for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity. The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign. Can say that their VPS hosting service is the best I have ever used before.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Never had a problem with cloudarion.com ssd kvmvps service. I am glad to find them.
    They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.

When selecting hosting for e-commerce websites, prioritize providers that offer reliable performance, robust security measures, scalability options, and e-commerce-specific features like SSL certificates and payment gateway integration.

When it comes to hosting e-commerce websites, it's important to choose a hosting solution that provides the necessary features, performance, security, and scalability to support your online store. Here are some hosting options to consider for hosting e-commerce websites:

Shared Hosting: Shared hosting involves sharing server resources with other websites. It is an affordable option but may not offer the level of performance and security needed for larger e-commerce sites. It can be suitable for small-scale or entry-level online stores with low traffic.

Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting: VPS hosting offers a dedicated portion of a server's resources, providing better performance and security compared to shared hosting. It is a cost-effective option for mid-sized e-commerce websites that require more control and customization.

Dedicated Server Hosting: With dedicated server hosting, you have an entire physical server dedicated to your e-commerce website. This option offers maximum performance, security, and flexibility. Dedicated hosting is ideal for large-scale e-commerce websites with high traffic volumes and complex requirements.

Cloud Hosting: Cloud hosting utilizes a network of interconnected servers to host websites. It provides scalability, as resources can be easily scaled up or down based on demand. Cloud hosting can be a suitable choice for e-commerce businesses that experience fluctuating traffic or anticipate rapid growth.

Managed WordPress Hosting: If your e-commerce website is built on WordPress, managed WordPress hosting can be a convenient option. It is specifically optimized for WordPress sites, offering enhanced performance, security, automatic updates, and dedicated support.

E-commerce Hosting Platforms: Some hosting providers specialize in e-commerce hosting, offering comprehensive solutions tailored for online stores. These platforms often include features such as pre-installed shopping carts, payment gateways, and inventory management systems. Examples include Shopify, WooCommerce (built on WordPress), BigCommerce, and Magento Commerce.