Server hosting solution is needed.

Hey dudes,
    I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
    ==> 2000 GB - Disk Space, 40000 GB - Traffic
    Would like to ask you to share your views on Neironvps.com server hosting solutions.
    Any reviews? What host is better? Why? Alternatives for comparison, please?

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.

No doubt, Neironvps.com is truly amazing. There has never been a problem they couldn't help me with.
    Keep it up!! Highly recommend them for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

M2Host is the most affordable web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are available for all kinds of websites. We offer services like shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting. Hosting plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, disk space, bandwidth, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Accounts from planethoster.com and allwebhost.com are worth trying.
    I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
    Amazing up time
    Cheap price, yet quality hosting
    Fast server speed
    One click script installing
    Lots of other features.

Well, can add that neironvps.com service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

MyResellerHome offers the best hosting services. Our hosting plans are affordable for all. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, free setup, free migration, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Depends on your budget and needs

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Hey dudes,
    I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
    ==> 2000 GB - Disk Space, 40000 GB - Traffic
    Would like to ask you to share your views on Neironvps.com server hosting solutions.
    Any reviews? What host is better? Why? Alternatives for comparison, please?
    Neironvps is a good option. It has good performance and security. I am not sure how much it costs, but it's a bit low-end. That sometimes can cause a problem, especially in terms of customer support.

Clouwdays is a good option as well. You can probably get a setup like the one you need for $100-$150. They have a really good managed hosting product plus scalability. The customer support takes care of everything on the server side as well.