Which server is better to sign up with?

Which server (hostround.com or ownwebservers.com) is better to sign up with?
    Any ideas?

Servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth your attention.
    Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

Advice is often forthcoming on site issues where other companies would simply report "no problems on the server, it must be something in your web site". Ownwebservers.com web host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".

Nice info by the author:

Link1 | Link 2 | Lotus Notes

Have a look at deals from time-tested companies: planethoster.com and hostsailor.com.
    They are far exceed other hosts -- why? Because every time I need support a friendly and super knowledgeable guru answers the phone! Plans are with amazing features and consistent uptime, what more could you want?

I'm really glad I've moved to hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server. Whenever I have had problems the team has been excellent both in their speed of response and the helpfulness of their replies, resulting in my being able to solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by prosha View Post
    Consider exploring offerings from reputable hosting providers like superhost.com and maritimeservers.com. These companies stand out for a reason – whenever assistance is required, a responsive and highly knowledgeable support team is ready to help. The plans come bundled with impressive features, ensuring consistent uptime. The quality of service and customer support sets them apart, making them noteworthy choices in the hosting landscape.

Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our web hosting plans start at $2 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unlimited bandwidth, cPanel and more. For more details, please visit our website.

IMO hosting can be very much you get what you pay for, but there are some not great hosting companies charging a premium for sub-premium options. You really need to decide what works based upon your particular needs. Many of the dirt cheap hosts are ok if you don't need to worry about speed and you don't need a bloating content system like elementor on wordpress. Personally I'd probably avoid any cheap hosting options for a wordpress site.

M2Host is the answer. Our web hosting plans include features like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, free migration and more. For more information, feel free to check our website.

Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources. Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them.

For me, these two providers are perfect for getting dedicated servers at: GTHost.com and GigaPros.com
    Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the control panel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.