Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best shared hosting provider ...

Comparing shared hosting plans from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Checkout https://www.rubixhost.com.au/

Rockhoster, only the 3rd one is what I call sufficient for a decent built site. As for planethoster its specs are better but ALOT more expensive.

M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plans start at $1 per month. It includes services like disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

The Rockhoster.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions.
    Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!

The best shared hosting depends on what your going to do with the website. If you target local area or country use shared hosting that has severs located in that area. If your making websites or blogs for world wide use than find cheap shared web hosting with no set up fees and free money back trials

OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
    2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
    3. Free domain registration with annual plans
    4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
    5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
    6. Free SSL certificates
    7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Like many webmasters have pointed out, Rockhoster.com has provided excellent and reliable service.
    Reliability of their web hosting has been 100%. The service has been very prompt and professional.
    I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.

You can check out MainVPS for the best and most affordable hosting solutions and can get up to 40% off all web hosting plans.

If you ask me:
    coinshosting.com is one of the best.
    They offer a wide range of the services which means that you can start with shared hosting and upgrade up to dedicated server within the same company.

Depends on what you're looking for. Is price the main concern? Speed? Storage?
    Front Range Injury Attorneys | top personal injury attorney | Denver truck accident attorney| Personal injury attorney denver | Denver car accident attorney | Motorcycle accident attorneys denver | Denver car accident lawyer | Denver personal injury law firms | Colorado car accident attorney | Car accident lawyers denver

I highly recommend hostpro.com for their exceptional shared hosting plans at affordable prices. Their support team is amazing – always ready to help and very efficient.

What really impressed me was their free site migration service. They seamlessly transferred my site to their servers and tailored everything to fit my specific needs. If you're looking for reliable hosting with great value and support, hostpro.com is definitely the way to go.

Shared hosting
    Shared hosting serves by hosting multiple websites on a single server. Some have related shared hosting to a public bus system, because it is inexpensive to use, and includes sharing resources with other users. Thousands of websites can be hosted on a single server, which creates benefits and drawbacks as well.

Shared hosting is perfect for new website owners looking for a beginner-friendly, and cost-efficient option. Individual projects, small businesses, and even medium-sized firms can serve from the benefits of shared hosting.

I've had good hosting with knownhost and hostwinds. Not trying to turn people away from providers here. I don't have experience with them.

I would avoid the low cost providers that advertise aggressively. Their hosting tends to be problematic. I've used some in the past, lured in by the price, only to have slow speeds and consistent interruptions during work hours. These days I won't even work with marketing clients who insist on continuing to use them. It's too difficult to rank sites and see good ROI when the site goes offline during work hours and gets hit by google for slow speeds. If you can spend $2k/mo on seo, you can spend $200/mo on hosting for a great host and get more value out of spending $1800/mo on seo.
    Front Range Injury Attorneys | top personal injury attorney | Denver truck accident attorney| Personal injury attorney denver | Denver car accident attorney | Motorcycle accident attorneys denver | Denver car accident lawyer | Denver personal injury law firms | Colorado car accident attorney | Car accident lawyers denver

The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. I am fully satisfied using Rockhoster.com VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.

Accounts from planethoster.com and ewallhost.com are worth trying.
    The Cpanel is easy to use and the support is amazing. If you have any questions, contact the support straight away and they will surely help you out. The features are good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast