Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Searching for cheap web hosting

I am looking for cheap web hosting provider
    I have seen that Host.co.in offered cheap hosting services.
    But how reliable and good are they?
    Any experience?

Never heard of them. There are other more popular cheap hosting providers, just google and you will find them.

You are not going to get any feedback about such small companies. Go with a realible company. Shared hosting is anyway cheap.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Hosting has a direct impact on your website so don't try save money on this part. Because if your hosting goes down, all your efforts will be useless.

So don't look for cheap hosting and go for reliable hosting and try to use popular hosting companies in stead of new companies.

Well, I should say that there are many good feedbacks and reviews about Host.co.in - your web sites will be always up and accessible to your visitors around the globe.
    Their pricing is reasonable and level of services is High.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Cheap and reliable hosting service is provided by the company called santrex.net which I recommend you to use. They would meet most of the requirements you might have.

Quote Originally Posted by aliza147 View Post
    Hosting has a direct impact on your website so don't try save money on this part. Because if your hosting goes down, all your efforts will be useless.

So don't look for cheap hosting and go for reliable hosting and try to use popular hosting companies in stead of new companies.
    Low prices does not always mean bad service. There are quite a few popular, higher cost hosts that have bad service. So your decision shouldn't be based on cost alone.
    HostMantis Affordable Web Hosting
    24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
    Affordable • Fast • Reliable

You said you want cheap. Can you please specify how cheap should it be? How much do you want?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Well there are several web hosting providers are available but better to know that who is providing Affordable Web Hosting Packages with good services.

Cheap web hosting can be get from just199, site5 and webhostgiant companies.
    Recommend them to check out.
    Prices are low and services are resourceful.

In my point of view and experience,i wont suggest to look only cheap web hosting as they lag somehow in the services.Go for the better service as well. Never heard of Host.co.in company.My suggestion is UK Hosting companies.
    Christian Smith

UK Web Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    I am looking for cheap web hosting provider
    I have seen that Host.co.in offered cheap hosting services.
    But how reliable and good are they?
    Any experience?
    If you want to go for cheap web hosting just look for web hosting reviews. By checking reviews on hosting services you will definitely be going to find one which satisfies your needs.

Thanks,
    Priya

Free web hosting providers are not reliable and usually slow in connection. Try to get a paid hosting to develop worry free websites.

There are many web hosting providers and you might become confused to choose which one. I would like to tell you the web hosting I like to recommend. It is bluehost.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 05-09-2010 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Remove URL

Think that you will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with Host.co.in, they provide great network uptime along with friendly and knowledgeable support services.

I have found some nice customer hosting reviews about them.

I recommend you checking these web hosts as well:
    santrex.net, webintellects.com.
    They are very cheap but very experienced hosts which are on the market for a long time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast