Reliable server provider ... what should I do?

I need a reliable server provider and two hosts are in my mind: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com and I wonder what I should do?
    Any ideas?

Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service. It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself. In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Well it was over 10 months I used GTHost.com dedicated hosting - everything works.
    They use a Supermicro server blade on Intel Xeon, that is, we do not have “servers” i3, 5, i7, etc.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and planethoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their service is top-notch, and the speed of their hosting is commendable.

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like
    1) Digitalserver.com.mx
    2) Neironvps.com
    3) Amhosting.com
    These professionals will go over your needs and find a perfect hosting fit for you.

Bandwidth is also critical as it has a tremendous impact on your site’s performance.
    The more people you have coming in, the more bandwidth your site will require.

I've finally found a good home with hostingsource.com dedicated hosting - 50% first month discount. . Their support is great. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

For me, Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions look great.
    Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 8GB, 200GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $39.99/mo.
    Think this one will be worth trying.

Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. Like hostingsource.com Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.

M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are reliable and affordable for all. We offer services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting and Dedicated hosting. It inludes services like 24/7 customer support, choices of operating system, cPanel and more. For more Information, please visit our website.

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.