Can someone recommend fast server for me?

I have magento commerce based online shop.
    I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
    What are your views on GTHost.com dedicated hosting solutions?

Have searched many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

Reliable dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Their service and prices are good, plus my websites are also running well and fast. For me, they are very good hosting sites for low budget guy like me.

When it comes to dedicated class hosting service web hosts in different countries has different understanding about what do they should provide. Take your time to compare
    1) NetShop-isp.com.cy
    2) HostNamaste.com
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Stable and reliable servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made it an excellent choice for hosting my websites.

I know ServerUnion.com is a nice option for getting EU dedicated servers with 50% off the price Lifetime.
    Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

Right servers are available from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com.
    They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable prices!
    Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.

The cost of a server can vary significantly depending on its specifications and features. To ensure that you are not overpaying for a server, make sure you choose one with the right specifications to meet your business needs.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting providers are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Try Regvps.com dedicated servers. I'm happy with the uptime, speed which is what ultimately matters.

Moved to digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados en Mexico after poor service with my previous web host. Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Servers from planethoster.com and owned-networks.net are well-balanced and inexpensive.
    Besides their low prices and constant solidity, I must emphasize the astounding speed and precision of their Technical Support... they answer within the hour and always provide a solution!

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I have magento commerce based online shop.
    I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
    What are your views on GTHost.com dedicated hosting solutions?

Have searched many offers, but i don't know which one is best..
    Higlow,

I'm Danny from netedge technology. I can help you that. Kindly share me your contact details at sales@netedgetechnology.com