VPS to sign up with ...

Which VPS is better to sign up with - rockhoster.com or ewallhost.com?
    What would you do being in my place?

You can also look at Profvds.com cheap vps, for instance: BA-3G-1-20: CPU - 1, Memory - 3 GB, Disk Space - 20 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €10 EUR. You can also install any operating system you prefer via Xen console. Using your own ISO images for system installment is possible.

The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully. Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo. All the products are extremely value for money and comes loaded with features.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I would like to suggest that you consider hostpro.com for your hosting needs. They offer VPS plans with the following starting resources for $12 per month: 100 GB SSD/NWMe, 4 GB RAM, 2 CPUs. Additional IP addresses and control panel license (if cPanel, DirectAdmin or Plesk) come at a separate price (approximately one IP will be $3 per month). Hostpro.com has consistently demonstrated reliability, excellent server performance, and great customer support. Check out their offers and take advantage of their reliable services.
    If you need more detailed assistance with service selection and setup, please contact their technical support directly.

Try considering VPS services from hostpro.com. This hosting company stands out for its reliable and scalable VPS solutions, offering a wide range of configurations to meet a variety of needs. Their VPS plans are characterized by reliable resources, flexibility, and excellent performance. Hostpro.com pays great attention to customer support, providing fast assistance and problem resolution. With a stable and efficient hosting infrastructure, hostpro.com stays ahead of the competition by providing a comprehensive and reliable VPS hosting experience. I believe that choosing hostpro.com will be a wise decision in terms of service quality and overall satisfaction.

The mentioned companies - rockhoster.com as well as ewallhost.com - are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

bodHOST is having an Easter sale! Get 15% off their cheap VPS Hosting plans for Linux and Windows servers. Use code ESTVPS15 at checkout to snag a virtual private server for your website at a discount. This could be a good option if you need more control and power than shared hosting offers.

I bought one of Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting accounts - they helped me to choose the best fit. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.

VPS hosting plans must contain services such as 24/7 customer assistance, operating system selection, uptime guarantee, backup capability, and more. All of these features, as well as many others, are included in M2Host's VPS hosting options. It begins at $30 per month. For additional information, please visit our website.

Try out MyResellerHome's web hosting services. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95/mo. It includes a variety of services like 24/7 customer support, cPanel/WHM, and more. For more details, please visit our website.