Good server hosting account required

Hi,
    I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
    He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $100/mo for the following:
    - 1000GB SSD
    - 20000GB Bandwidth
    - cPanel Control Panel
    - Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
    - 1 Dedicated IP Address
    - 40 Accounts
    Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
    What can you say about Neironvps.com hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
    If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks

Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers like hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    Their services have always been impressive. I hosted on different hosting packages and all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy.

Good luck you ain't going to find a server or service with those requirements for 100 dollars. You need up your budget significantly.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

Glad to deal with Neironvps.com and would like to say some words about them. The price and features of their packages are unmatched. Add-on domains, unlimited MySQL databases, phpMyAdmin, Fantastico script library, Joomla, Drupal, the list goes on.

Possible for this budget. You can get a dedicated for $49(i7, 32GB, 2x512 GB SSD) and then will have to pay atleast $58 for cpanel. So you might need to adjust the budget a little bit.

When looking for a web host, M2Host is your best bet. We make sure that everyone can afford our web hosting services. Starting at $59 per month, we offer dedicated hosting plans. Unmetered bandwidth, guaranteed 100% uptime, and other services are part of it. Please visit our website for additional information.

I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
    My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose Neironvps.com for your dedicated server hosting.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Since hosting my domains with Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting, I don’t remember any problems.
    My website has been up and stable. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.

Hi there,

It sounds like your friend is experiencing some issues with their current hosting provider. Neironvps.com offers hosting solutions that might meet your friend's needs. However, it's always a good idea to explore alternative options to ensure you're getting the best fit for your requirements. I recommend researching other hosting providers and comparing their offerings, pricing, and customer reviews to make an informed decision. Feel free to reach out to me via email or private message if you have any specific questions or need further assistance.

You may want to look at a VPS server. the following company can help put on this matter www.PowerSurge.net. THey have an ample experience in this field.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

If you are looking for managed hosting, look at Cloudways.

Have a look at servers from legionbox.com and swisslayer.com.
    I recommend them for their best up-time and friendly customer care.