hostround.com vs ewallhost.com

Comparing accounts from hostround.com and ewallhost.com, which way should I go and why?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Can add CentoServer.com is most often very responsive and accommodating. I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.

Check out deals from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.

As a hosting client, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down. Try to compare these hosts:
    1) Hostnamaste.com
    2) Wirenine.com
    3) HostingSource.com
    The hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
    •No hardware maintenance
    •Fast and reliable
    •Daily Backups and Snapshots
    •Quick Server Deployment

The best and most reliable server providers are: sunucun.com.tr and hostingsource.com.
    They have impressed me with its technical support within affordable hosting solutions. Their prompt customer support is the ultimate satisfaction whenever I face any difficulties.

Why not give Datapacket.net a try?
    It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
    Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign-up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better.