Any hosting recommendations of any kinds are very welcome

Hello everyone,
    I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
    By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
    Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
    30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
    Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps hosting service?
    Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
    Thank you all in advance

I'd recommend you to use reliable VPS accounts from decent hosting compsnies, I mean hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.

The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.
    Profvds.com team provides unlimited traffic for each VDS server. Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

you may want to tryout www.PowerSurge.net. They have many years of experience on VPS services.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!