Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is building links necessary?

I've been in a blog commenting campaign few days ago and I found some blogs that have no Google links but they have pretty decent rankings (3-4). Now, I'm confuse whether link building is really necessary. I think quality content is enough to have a decent ranking, I think Google acknowledges quality content more than links. Any violent reactions? (Anyhow, I know that link building is vital part of content marketing.)

Yes link building is necessary, no matter what types of websites are to get launched because Google and even other search engines are focusing on the number and quality of the incoming links pointing at websites to determine their ranks. Addition of useful contents can be also recommended but links need to be gained for all sites.

it depends up on lots of factors, you can not conclude based on one of the factors.

Still i believe good content and back links compliment each other in rankings

Quote Originally Posted by soloist0117 View Post
    I've been in a blog commenting campaign few days ago and I found some blogs that have no Google links but they have pretty decent rankings (3-4). Now, I'm confuse whether link building is really necessary. I think quality content is enough to have a decent ranking, I think Google acknowledges quality content more than links. Any violent reactions? (Anyhow, I know that link building is vital part of content marketing.)
    How do you know that they don't have any google links?
    I find this hard to believe...
    In any event, without links your blog will never be found, no matter how great it is!

trade show design and staffing tips

If you want more visibility of your site then you need quality back links also...it's very important for your site for increasing SERP as Well page rank...

This makes sense, but I personally think this is an older approach to link building. Link building is about building relationships, but should be blended and more of a marketing approach.

There are 100+ SEO factors you can say which can be important regarding SEO. If you have one quality factor which can give you the better SERP is enough one, it can be Press Release, it can be article, it can be any social networking blog post or it can be the contents for your website. The basic idea that lies behind the scene that how much your website is popular. The more popular you will be the more you will have the better SERP.

Yes link building is one of the most important part of SEO techniques. But Keep in mind all backlinks of link building should be quality work. It will bring much traffic as well as improve SERP!

I believe in link building as a separate initiative from organic site optimization. It deserves a separate retainer, or flat fee, or hourly project. It needs close monitoring in terms of ensuring links are being requested, submitted, and added through ethical, relevant content site optimization.

And what are those blogs? Building links is an important part in SEO. If you dont do this you are missing some thing BIG!.
    Motorcycle helmets and motorbike jackets are a type of protective gear.

I believe that is the must for any SEO.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Links are important aspect of an SEO campaign and so has a lot of different approaches to its development. But like several other things, instant solution to building links fails to keep up the long term value associated to it. Therefore, link builders should not begin link prospecting without preparing well for it. Such non-prepared link building campaigns often end up in an activity that gets deviated from achieving its goal, ending up in a failing strate

Benefits of link building:

visible on search engines
    get higher rankings
    generate traffic
    increase sales
    increase ROI (Return Of Investment)

Infect Google uses too many different factors to decide seo rankings. Link building is an important factor but it is also possible to gain good position in search engines without a single backlink. We have designed some websites for our clients and surprisingly some of them are doing very good in google without a single backlink.

Seo Delhi
    Seo India
    Seo Services In Delhi
    Web Design Delhi
    Last edited by delhi; 07-19-2010 at 05:21 AM.

Well, I guess if your site has very popular content then you wouldn't have to build too many links but it does seem that linking to a site will help it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast