Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paid web hosting for alomost FREE?

Brr...
    I'm coming across this proaxxs.net offer on the WHT and see they offer 90!!!% discount for the first month. What do you think that is good deal?

I'm consider that as opportunity to get paid web host almost for FREE.

What can you say?

It's 90% discount, Many companies offer the first Month for free. How much is the price after the first Month?
    Hiqh Quality Web Hosting, Domain Name and Server Solutions at http://www.allin1solutions.com

Usually I try to find cheaper hosts without discounts as temporary cut-off is less reasonable than overall lower price. So that is why I may choose rather such companies as just199.com or maybe pinellashosting.com for getting this or that account types at low-cost.

That is another name for the 30 day money back guarantee some leading companies are offering. If you are determined to launch a quality website, some small fees should be nothing to you as the prices nowadays are so affordable.

If it is too good to be true...then maybe it is not. That is one of my mottos in life. An almost-free anything should have some strings attached to it. Most of the time.

Always good that they offer it cheaper for a trial period. But it will only be almost free, as you put it, for one month. I wouldn't make a hosting decision based only on the first month, as it won't really make a difference. You need to look at the price you will be paying beyond a trial or cheaper period.

I will check it out how its services are as quality also matters with cost

According to me dont go for free web hosting providers which will be expensive in future. Better you go for the affordable web hosting provider and recieve good services and support.

Does they provide back data and how much space do they offer.

Is that true??? I hope it is true...

Companies have different policies, some companies providing free offer first 3 months etc.
    I prefer companies skill, services and reputation.
    The Game is Over

Quote Originally Posted by klimm View Post
    Brr...
    I'm coming across this proaxxs.net offer on the WHT and see they offer 90!!!% discount for the first month. What do you think that is good deal?

I'm consider that as opportunity to get paid web host almost for FREE.

What can you say?
    I was use proxass for a proxy hosting, I face some downtime otherwise their service is awesome..
    Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting - CDN - Instant Setup - Location in US/UK/EU/AU/CA

Cheap is better than free. That's what I've learned from my boss. So as long as they can provide the hosting that I need I would go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rianscott View Post
    Cheap is better than free. That's what I've learned from my boss. So as long as they can provide the hosting that I need I would go for it.
    I agree with that Cheap is better than free. free hosting will be expensive in the future.

re

First you need to determine which kind of hosting you want.Compare prices. Keep in mind that hosting prices will vary based on the kind of hosting you want.Review the features of your hosting package carefully. How many domains do you get? What about space and bandwidth? Does the company offer an uptime guarantee?Find out which tools the web hosting company provides.Finally look for any bonuses that are offered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast