Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Which search engine best for doing seo?

Which search engine best for doing seo?
    http://drcsystems.com/Web_Development_Company_india.php
    http://drcsystems.com

What do you mean by the word best? In terms of traffic, Google is naturally coming at the very top of the chart followed by Yahoo and Bing. In terms of competition, Google is also standing at the toughest levels, depending on the key terms specified of course.

I may say that the number 1 search engine is Google. Therefore if you want to increase visitors for your site you might want to concentrate on SEO for Google. Many articles talk about SEO for Google. You might want to check those. Yahoo and Bing have a different criteria for their page rank and those criteria are rare to find.

Work for the Google . once you have reached high in google then do for yahoo and bing.

Submit you site map to all search engines. Bing and Yahoo plays major role in meta description and keywords tags that Google wont consider. Add that too.Work on the back link watch of your competitor in the search engines you are targeting.
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

I would advise you do optimize your website and build links without worrying for which search engine you are doing it. There is not much differences in optimizing for Google that Bing. And Yahoo is gone in the US and Canada, soon will be gone in the rest of the world.
    Last edited by tommyS; 08-31-2010 at 05:43 AM. Reason: spelling error

you should target google because there is getting lot natural and relevant about of 75% person search on google.
    http://www.renaissance-festivals.com/mens-renaissance-clothing.html]Renaissance Clothing

In terms of traffic, Google is naturally coming at the very top of the chart followed by Yahoo and Bing. In terms of competition, Google is also standing at the toughest levels, depending on the key terms specified of course.

--------------------------------------------------
    Door Furniture
    Door Handles

Well according to me Google is the best as well as that much nice search engine every time as that us used by general search as well as used in the SEO. As I always prefer the Google, but sometimes its not working than I use Bingo.

Mostly people used google to search anything on internet so google is best search engine for doing seo.

Since google is the best search engine I think you need to focus doing SEO in google get good rankings in google.

Google is the widely used search engine so I guess you go for it. Bing following up in terms of usage. If you can do SEO for Google and Bing, I think that would be better. Having a high page rank in both search engine will surely increase traffic for your site.

just Google i am working for it already so i must say google is best for seo work

you should objective google since there is becoming lot natural and applicable about of 75% person search on google.

Google is the only search engine as far as i know an i optimize my site for Google.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast