Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I think Google is the best search engine.

yes agree with all...google is best .....but i think yahoo and big are also good.

Well Google is best Search Engine but We don't know that from which search engine our client reach to us. So it is important to submit the site map to all search engines. Do work for SEO according to all search engines.

Parot Ibiza | Hostal Sa Rota | Squash Apartments Ibiza

Definitely its only google, all SEO efforts that we do is only according to Google Algos

I vote equally for google, yahoo and bing. As they are the gurus of all other search engines. If you are compatible with them, then definitely you will the most from the others too.
    Last edited by cancerian; 03-21-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Google ! Google ! Google !

Google is the most famous and also competitive Search Engine...

Hello,

I prefer Google and trust on it. As per my view Google is the best search engine to drive traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by robinjackman View Post
    Which search engine best for doing seo?
    In terms of mailing Yahoo is tha best and in terms of searching and optimisation for website google is tha best.

I think Google is the best search engine for doing SEO. The benefits are like Domain Name Selection, Web Site Copywriting , Basic Links, Hypertext Links and Site Map, Directory and File Names and many other things also include.

All the major search engines are good according to get Business. But Google is best of them because Google provides a very relevant information in SERP regarding all the business which are search by the users.

Internet Marketing Tools | Air Conditioner Technician | Area Rugs Cheap

Quote Originally Posted by tommyS View Post
    I would advise you do optimize your website and build links without worrying for which search engine you are doing it. There is not much differences in optimizing for Google that Bing. And Yahoo is gone in the US and Canada, soon will be gone in the rest of the world.

Nice post,,,,I think it is very useful and helpful for us,,,,it is so great informative post....thanks for nice sharing....keep it up....

regards,,,
    kajal

Promoting any website that we have to take care of users need. Generally, users of Google will look for any information. Because Google provides search easily and is very easy to use. Google also provides the facility to index and rank web page so that users can obtain their required information keyword search limited.

If you are first on google probably you won't care about the other. However if you are 1'st on google you will probably be 1'st on other search engines.
    Coupon Site Script - Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Code Coupon Discount - Coupon Site Script in Action

for me, it will still be Google.. majority of internet users use Google for search queries..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast