How much time yahoo search engine takes to crawl your wepages??

I submitted my blog to Google Yahoo and Bing. Out of three Google was the fastest to crawl. Bing also added it but yahoo crawl engine seems so busy to reach up to my blog.

Is there any specific time limit before it crawls your website or blog?

Hi Guys

I have also a problem with this.It might be possible that yahoo change some times their search algorithm.

George.

I do some of this for a local real estate company and average 20cents a click per keyword with 2cents being the lowest and the highest costing 33 cents. For these two sites.

I didn't. I'm sorry

Yahoo! is pretty good at crawling sites deeply so long as they have sufficient link popularity to get all their pages indexed. One note of caution is that Yahoo! may not want to deeply index sites with many variables in the URL string.
    You can use Yahoo! Site Explorer to see how well they are indexing your site and which sites link at your site.
    Web: soft-industry.com
    Phones: +38 044 2295283,
    +38 0462 651415,
    +38 0462 675244
    E-Mail: support@soft-industry.com
    Skype ID:support.soft-industry.com