Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to Get more and more Inorganic Traffic?

Hi guys, i hope you are doing well. My site is doing well with search engine traffic(Google).

I want to increase my traffic other than search engine. Is there any way to increase my inorganic traffic?

Thanks in advance.

Inorganic or Organic traffic?

Organic traffic imminent from social bookmarking site, directory submission, paid revise, Submit your URL in Search Engines, Free Classifieds, social network sites like facebook, twitter etc. Organic traffic is free of cost as well as it give you precious result as compare to paid sites like Pay Per Click.

I would love to learn more as well about that kind of traffic here.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

hi.........isismedia

You can make built more link using link off-page optimization techniques.
    with it must remember that your link is relevant.relevant link is more benifial for you
    as compare to submit more back link or more directory,article,forum submission.
    Thanks
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 06-30-2010 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Remove URL

Dear what is inorganic traffic? Organic or Inorganic? I really got confused.

Quote Originally Posted by newpulsemanagem View Post
    Dear what is inorganic traffic? Organic or Inorganic? I really got confused.
    There are two type of traffic, Organic and Inorganic, Organic traffic relates to Get traffic from search engines, where as Inorganic means generation of traffic other than Search engines, search as social bookmarking, social networking etc...

Content, content, and more content. In many cases, Google seems to reward websites with a lot of content and multiple pages. Also, try and repeat specific keywords you are targeting in different parts of your website - this will generally increase your rankings.

Here are six methods that you can use to increase traffic to your website.
    1. Optimize your existing site.order to get a good search engine ranking in queries related to your site, your web pages must be focused on your target keywords, and these keywords need to be placed strategically in the meta tags.
    2. Add more content to your website: Many people don’t realize that each of the inner pages of any website functions like a mini website. If you add more pages with optimized content you will increase the chances of being found in search engines for a wide variety of search terms, and this will result in an increase in traffic.
    3. Increase the number of inbound links to your site: You can increase the amount of inbound links by engaging in reciprocal links campaigns or by looking for directories where you can add your url, usually through a form on the site.
    4. Publish your content on other websites with a link back to your site. This method also works in a direct and an indirect way. publishers are hungry for good content and if you provide it, then you have a good chance of being published.
    5. Don’t forget Offline Advertising: Most people still spend most of their time offline. Put your url in your print advertising, TV advertising, on your stationary and in your brochures, on your vehicles, in your shop window, on T-shirts and other apparel and any other place where it will be seen. When it comes to offline advertising, an easy-to- remember url is an advantage.
    6. Try Pay Per Click Advertising: The most popular and probably most effective pay per click advertising program is Google’s Ad-words. It only takes a few minutes to set up an Ad-words account and you will get traffic immediately. But remember, your site has to be good enough to convert this traffic into orders if you want to recover the cost of the advertising.

always to get traffic and ranking via organic seo is best yaar

I don't understand why do you need inorganic traffic for your site. Are you not satisfied with your organic traffic.

You have to advertise your website by digital marketing and PPC, It is best technique to improve the inorganic traffic to your website.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

I think you can use good techniques because your site good is Google ranking why you want more organic traffic.

I thinks you social go with the social networks as you can get lots of traffic to your site. If you run correct social media campaing for the site.

Hi check out SamuraisSEO -the main discussion of this forum is the most highly trafficked and if there is anything you want to know about making money this is the place to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast