Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remote Desktop Program for Windows XP ?

I do need a full access to my company's PC from home. We do support SMS text messaging gateway 7/24 and it is necessary to make some synchronizations & adjustments from home. I have tried Windows Remote Desktop Services, but it doesn't works properly for me. Any suggestions for tested & reliable Remote Desktop Program ?

Thank you in advance!

his software package will install the client portion of Remote Desktop on any of the following operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98 and 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000. (This is the same version of the client software as in Windows XP Service Pack 1.) When run, this software allows older Windows.

Hello
    Try configure Remote desktop or you can try to use a VNC
    Web: soft-industry.com
    Phones: +38 044 2295283,
    +38 0462 651415,
    +38 0462 675244
    E-Mail: support@soft-industry.com
    Skype ID:support.soft-industry.com

I have been using teamviewer and it did not disappoint me for the time that I have been
    using it. It is worth trying great features are ready for use even you are using it for free
    you have also the option to install it or run it as stand alone.

* The Remote Desktop Connection software is pre-installed with Windows XP so to verify that you have it, use the following URL:
    o Start => All Programs => Accessories => Communications, => Remote Desktop Connection
    * If you don’t have it, then you need to get it. There are options. First, you can get the Remote Desktop Connection software on the Windows XP Professional and Windows XP Home Edition product CDs
    * If you don’t have a CD, then you can get it online. Use the links I provided in the links and references section to get the clients if you don’t have it currently available on your system.

The Remote Desktop Connection software can be installed on any supported Windows platform. One you get it, install it and open it up.

Let’s look at how install Remote Desktop (if not already installed)

I would recommend VNC or TeamViewer. Those are some among the best remote desktop tools.

Microsoft Windows XP's Remote Desktop application biggest benefit is that it provides access to a desktop as if you were sitting in front of the system. Follow these steps to configure Windows Remote Desktop and administer systems remotely.

Malaysia Flights
    Kuala Lumpur Accommodation

logmein is the best
    ASPnix.com

Desktop on any of the following operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98 and 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000. (This is the same version of the client software as in Windows XP Service Pack 1.) When run, this software allows older Windows.

i use VNC and don't have problems with it

I think you must try logmein.com!!

I know that VNC is really good program for remote controlling for windows based OS

The Remote Desktop Connection software can be installed on any supported Windows platform. One you get it, install it and open it up.

There are lots of remote desktops for XP, just use any you like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast