Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Way to attract Google search

I launched my blog a couple of months ago, and immediately got down to getting my site ranked. The trouble is Google has not even indexed my site yet.

I was more focused on creating better content for the site than the SEO. But I added Meta tags, submitted my site to Google, and even did article marketing and link directories. But the site has still not been indexed?

I need to find a way out of this problem soon. Please, I am new to the SEO and would really appreciate any help.

Well, my advice would be to create a Google Webmaster account (if you don't already have one), add you domain and a sitemap, and keep updating your site every day with something fresh. Google seems to crawl your sitemap on a regular basis, so the more frequently is the content updated, the better.
    You could also try to subscribe to social bookmarking (digg, reddit...) and networking sites (facebook, myspace etc.), and add social sharing buttons on every page of your site (every page which has something valuable to share or linkable, like an article or so).
    Hope it will help...

Submit your site to fast crawling sites like amplify.com, clipmarks.com and you may tweet your url in Twitter. 100% it will work.

You should build quality backlinks for you site like commenting on do follow blog related to your site.

The easiest way I can think of is through the use of Twitter. You can tweet your site a number of times a day to increase page rank. You may also use other social networking sites like Facebook, tumblr etc. Like what ellehc said, you can also do some forum postings with backlinks to your site, but it requires more time.

Post Re:

Quote Originally Posted by ndrewstrauss View Post
    I launched my blog a couple of months ago, and immediately got down to getting my site ranked. The trouble is Google has not even indexed my site yet.

I was more focused on creating better content for the site than the SEO. But I added Meta tags, submitted my site to Google, and even did article marketing and link directories. But the site has still not been indexed?

I need to find a way out of this problem soon. Please, I am new to the SEO and would really appreciate any help.
    Well, what is previous blog ranking on Google and what is right now?Can you share your blog link?

present your website to quick crawling sites similar amplify.com, clipmarks.com and you might tweet your url in Twitter. 100% it will bring.

You can also use other social networking sites like Facebook, tumblr etc. To create a Google Account Webmaster then add to the map of the domain and site, and update the site every day. it is best way to attract google search.

Quote Originally Posted by lythium View Post
    Well, my advice would be to create a Google Webmaster account (if you don't already have one), add you domain and a sitemap, and keep updating your site every day with something fresh. Google seems to crawl your sitemap on a regular basis, so the more frequently is the content updated, the better.
    You could also try to subscribe to social bookmarking (digg, reddit...) and networking sites (facebook, myspace etc.), and add social sharing buttons on every page of your site (every page which has something valuable to share or linkable, like an article or so).
    Hope it will help...
    i appreciate your advice, thanks for sharing your views.

You should try to get quality backlinks for your site from high PR do follow sites by which you can attract google search for your site.

Did you check your site in Penalty Check Tool, I am sorry to say but it could be your site has been banned or penalized by Google because I don't think blog able to get down your site ranking in SERP. Please share your site url to us or check yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by edfranklin View Post
    Submit your site to fast crawling sites like amplify.com, clipmarks.com and you may tweet your url in Twitter. 100% it will work.

I will try this. Let me see,this will work or not.

Wonderful suggestion! I will try it. Thanks!

Posting your links without any general conversation on the sites like Twitter or Amplify may be considered as spam, ain't they?

Keyword optimization and link building really helps you get good ranking in Google. You should also use some SEO techniques which can also help you get backllinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast