Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    There could be more than a few strategies to construct quality links for your website. It could be all the way through off page website optimization, like posting in a variety of forums and sharing your links there, writing visitor posts on a range of blogs and sharing your links within the posts, commenting on forums and blog posts, or mark quality content that could get a number of link backs from high ranking websites
    Last edited by diagurzula; 02-03-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomgrey View Post
    On various websites, I have heard that a webmaster should also try to increase the backlinks that are high in quality.
    HI,

Quality back link means a back link from same category and high pr, compare to your site. It is called as quality back link

Link quality is considered when it comes from a relevant site/page, no link from link farm, not too much outbound links, good content which helps visitor get the information they need. Links from high PR, have dofollow tag, have high chance to be clicked so the visitor will visit your site.

Link building plays an important role in the higher rankings of search engines and promote traffic to your site as long as the links to your site seems to be created naturally. If you build backlinks too much too fast, you'll be penalized by search engines.

Hi to everybody

It is out of question that quality backlinks are crucial to SEO success. More, the question is how to get them. While with on-page content optimization it seems easier because everything is up to you to do and decide, with backlinks it looks like you have to rely on others to work for your success. Well, this is partially true because while backlinks are links that start on another site and point to yours, you can discuss with the Web master of the other site details like the anchor text, for example.

Backlinks are very important key factor to achieve good page rank!

re Search Engine Optimization Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by tomgrey View Post
    On various websites, I have heard that a webmaster should also try to increase the backlinks that are high in quality. But, I want to know about quality backlinks. I have heard many of the forum members talking more about quality and less quality backlinks, but I am unable to differentiate the two. Can anyone explain me or define quality backlinks. My wild guess states that quality backlinks are links pointing to my site from an important and relevant website. Am I right? How to improve quality backlinks? I also want to know how it can affect a website's rankings in the SERP.
    anyones you can get are quality as far as Im concerned

Try to obtain backlinks from sites with high PR. Use good content and you will never go wrong.
    SevenL Networks - VPS Hosting and VPS Web Hosting

I think that the quality back links are those relevant keywords and urls that can be search by more individuals that immediately gain reputation in the sites.

According to me the Quality Back links are those links that are do follow,having relevant contents and some pr worth for the site.

Link building is one of the most important factors to get your site to rank higher in search engines. It increases your site traffic. But it all starts and ends with the Quality of the Backlinks that you have for your website.

--------------------------------------------------
    Gift Ideas
    Gifts

Link building is one of the most important factors to get your site to rank higher in search engines. It increases your site traffic. But it all starts and ends with the Quality of the Backlinks that you have for your website.

They are links from other sites pointing towards your website. You can obtain quality backlinks by writing unique articles and submit them in directories with high PR.

"Quality" backlinks are links to your website from respected websites within your own subject range.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Try to give your link maximum in dofollow high page rank site of your link which help to create a quality backlink

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast