Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Powerful techniques to get web traffic

Hey guys. I have heard webmasters chanting: Traffic, Traffic, and Traffic! However, I want to know how can one get it? Each article talks about SEO services and PPC that can help to offer high traffic. I am posting those techniques here. It would be great if you could share your views on the same. Apparently, submitting sites to SE’s and directories, article submission, email marketing, forum posting, blog creating and comments, social bookmarking are some of the free methods to get traffic. Is this true? Do I need to opt for PPC, offline campaigns, and Google adsense to achieve my goal?

Yup those are good way and effective for traffic generation.

I believe PPC is still the best one.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Of course with that. That way can help you to make more traffic.

-----------------
    Best Regards

ASPHostDirectory - a cheap, quality, and reliable web hosting provider

sharing and discussing is one of the best of getting traffic.

seo india company

The SEO concern as, Google Ads words and social networking sites will assist you in driving embattled traffic to your site. You must to preparation and put into operation each marketing policy wisely.

The free options like writing articles and then submitting them to the directories or posting some links on the major social bookmarking portals could still be useful but using paid advertisements like PPC and impression based traffic building methods could be really powerful.

Hey,

What do you think about social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. for generating traffic?

If you want to get traffic through free methods then you should try to get backlinks from high PR do follow sites related to your niche from many useful off page seo tactics which is already mentioned in other reply. Do follow backlinks play an important role to increase your site serp's so that your site can generate hugh amount of traffic.

Hope you have found enough info to achieve your goal. All are right but if your site is of social interest never forgot to use social networks like my space, ning and other to get traffic from the user groups relating to your site's niche.

I think that whatever method you opt there should your keyword relevancy with your website content. So the thing is :
    More relevant keyword > more searches > more traffic > more sales

As per my opinion PPC is the best Thanks
    DedicatedNOW, the managed server experts

"I think that whatever method you opt there should your keyword relevancy with your website content. So the thing is :
    More relevant keyword > more searches > more traffic > "

I totally agree that relevant keyword is one way to get more searches and more traffic.

Targeted Website Traffic gives you some powerful traffic techniques to drive instant traffic to your website. Whether you're not getting any, or you're not getting enough, we both want as much traffic as we can possibly get.

Link building is one of the fruitful source through which we generate traffic on our sites. But As per my own experienced, Social networking is fast way for generate amount of traffic on our websites. There are number of social networking sites like Yahoo, Twitter , Facebook. We just have to upload our products reviews on such sites. Which assemble a positive effects on buyers and viewers and they keep attention what we offers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast