What is the best SEO tactics for the sub pages of the site?

I do SEO for a large site (20+ pages). What are the best practices in regards to the sub-pages of the site? Should I put keywords for sub-pages, and if yes how similar can they be to my home page keywords? What about description and page title, how long should those be and how similar to the home page? Is there anything else that can be done for SEO optimization?

Post Re:

HI,

Social Bookmarking is the best way for sub page of site. You can do this for your site.

Post Re:

Directory submission of inner pages will look a spam,Social bookmarking is right way for promote all inner pages!

These are actually desirable tips for those who struggling in receiving traffic. You require too used that benefit of social in promoting websites.
    Last edited by diagurzula; 02-03-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Well I think link building and social bookmarking is one of the best tactics for optimizing site. Use of effective keywords in anchor text is best to optimize your sub pages, the anchor text will work as a short descriptor for your web pages. Each of the subpages needs to have unique content and tags.

Quote Originally Posted by mycoolgirl View Post
    I do SEO for a large site (20+ pages). What are the best practices in regards to the sub-pages of the site? Should I put keywords for sub-pages, and if yes how similar can they be to my home page keywords? What about description and page title, how long should those be and how similar to the home page? Is there anything else that can be done for SEO optimization?
    You should place keywords relevant to the content of the subpages and write description targeting your keywords. And, apply same SEO tactics to your subpages.

You can bookmark your each inner page of your site and you can promote your inner page by joining social networking sites. If you want to promote your inner page then you should also try to get backlinks for inner page of your site as well as home page.

There is no difference between home page seo and subpage seo apply the same SEO tactics whisch you are using for your home page just for your help i would suggest you to follow these steps

* Onpage optimization

* Update Title, Description and Keywords should be different for each page.

* Directory Submissions

* Link Exchange

* Article Submissions

* Social bookmarking submissions

* Press release submissions

These are all the ways to get good position in search engines
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Bookmarking is the best way to optimize your inner pages.