banned in Google

Why i am banned banned in Google?

Definitely you would have used some black hat seo techniques.........
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Usually there is no warning for being banned or penalized by Google except for the steady drop of sales and visitors to your site. Many site owners and search engine optimization firms are left with little to no idea why they were removed and can be left scratching their heads as to how to get back in. While there are many reasons why a site has been banned, here are a few of the more common reasons.

Friend in which sector you are talking about that you are banned by google ? tell me friend , then i will tell you.

Possibly, you would be used some black hat tactics or would be activated with continuous spamming. ISP or IP address fault also could be responsible factor for happened this.
    Directory Submission services provide good assistance to increase the exposure of websites

*****It is good not to copy the content from the other website and use as the content on yours and your site may get banned.It is advisable for all the website owners not to copy the web content from another site or blog. Otherwise it will get banned in Google.