Transferring a domain name

Is there a fee for transferring a domain name to Cheap Domain Name Registrar?

all transferring a domain name have a fee. visit ***************to compare price.
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 09-09-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
    Whic domain name extensions you have?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

yes,

its depend on particular registrar, some of them not allow. so make sure when you going to register a domain..........

Post Re :

Yes, You have to pay for transferring. Usually hosting providers charged as per new domain rate. For more information contact your hosting provider.

I have never heard that you have to pay to transfer your domain name. I have transferred my a couple of times and it was free. You will need a code (I don't remember the name) and that my take few days for the old company to provide you with it.
    Wedding Video

What type of domain is the one in question? .com, .co.uk, etc?

Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Server

get it here

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post

Some times free website are not working properly..... I used many free website but they are good for register, transfer and other advantages..... After that i used this website XnYnZ.com to transfer my domain name at cheap cost.... So that i suggest this website to you for transfer, register, virtual ip and many more advantages......

Yes, they do charge for the domain transfer. However, they will extend the renewal of the domain for one more year. The domain transfer fee is depend on the registrar. Hence, you can search their website and find out the exact fee they are charging for.

Yes, You have to pay for transferring. Usually hosting providers charged as per new domain rate. For more information contact your hosting provider.