Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Best hosting services

I have founded some cheap and best hosting services. Webical solutions, go daddy, hostagator..

I do not think large companies are indeed the best. I prefer using middle-sized hosts, which might be experienced, quality and worldwide. Such as santrex.net which is offering virtually any hosting service at multiple datacenters in America, Europe and Russia being attractive for all types of sites and content.

Also I may recommend considering the services of glowhost.com which is versatile and stable company based in the US, and having longest moneyback guarantee and the one of the most attractive special offers.

There is a huge healthy competition in the hosting industry. The long runners are the one to be noted in the industry. People with experience and quality of service are going to be the best host providers.

The choice is wide open with plans at different levels with costs and feature set.

Cheers
    Jameer
    Reseller Hosting from M6.NET
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

There is a huge healthy competition in the hosting industry. The long runners are the one to be noted in the industry. People with experience and quality of service are going to be the best host providers.
    I agree with you. There are plenty of companies over there.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

There are many web hosting providers and not all of them are reliable..
    can mention that the company bodhost.com will be a good place to order cloud, VPS and dedicated server hosting solutions - they offer them on favorable terms.

I have been using for some time and very happy with serverpoint services. As for me they are one of the best!

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn View Post
    I have founded some cheap and best hosting services. Webical solutions, go daddy, hostagator..
    no doubt they are leader in web hosting market, But if you are looking for specific need like SaaS, Cloud and so on.

they study first than take decision...

Hello,

its depend on your requirement you should clear your requirement first like what type of hosting you need Shared, Reseller dedicated and it would be linux or windows platform, so according to your need you can go for any hosting company those can fulfill your requirement but company should be stable and reliable
    Dinsol.com | Dinsol.in | Free Domain Name Registration with Web Hosting Plan

Leaders by the sales but not the quality leaders I believe. Really better quality is offered by the provider webhostingbuzz.com which I highly recommend to consider.

I would suggest host gator, as it works just fine and without any issues.

The best quality companies are serverpoint, hostgator and enotchnetworks.
    Their services are pretty solid.
    prices are not high and support is beyond praise.

I think GO Daddy is best Hosting service in the world,

Two top most important factors are nice server and good technical support ,that the website will run smoothly and your can find someone easily when come across some hosting problems
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Shall recommend such companies as santrex.net which I know as the stable provider offering quality solutions at affordable price, and point out enotchnetworks.com once more as the company providing service of great reliability.

You know happy-hosting.com and m6.net are considered to be the best hosting providers due to their quality services, high uptime and skillful support.
    prices are not high on them.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast