Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    There are more and more choices on hosting provider ,many of them are indeed quite nice, maybe some of them is not as big as godaddy or any big provider,but I should say they are also a good choice for you
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I second happy-hosting company.
    Think just $10 per year they offer for a shared hosting plan!

Acquiring the Best Hosting Service that suits all your needs is essential for the long-term growth of your business. Similarly, a reliable web host should be supplemented by a well designed website which is attractive, and can easily be comprehended by your potential customers. After you conduct thorough research and come up with the Best Hosting Service, it is now time for you to enter into an agreement with the web host provider. This is after you are certain that the features that this Best Hosting Service is offering will be capable to manage the hosting requirements.

I believe you know that there are no the best web hosting services in the world. Some web hosting services can be good for you some for him etc.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I’ve been hosting websites at Hostgator long before I started this website and I still run a couple of websites with them at current time. With its quality service, the hosting company is growing fast.

When I started building websites, I was confused which web hosting to go for. Now I am clear about which web hosting provider is good and reliable. For your information concerned with choosing web hosting, I have selected top web hosting providers.

Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Server

I use a hostgator VPS and Amazon Cloudfront CDN and its a pretty good combination. Looking at spreading my hosting accounts out a little and taking up a Host9 account also.

there are a lot of good reviews on hostgator, I believe they are improving their stability and service to become a reliable host, good for them. And I wouldn't recommend godaddy hosting, they are slow and bad service

suppos webhostingbuzz.com is worth of being named among the companies here.really quality and stable one.

Hi..dear..
    Finding the best hosting service for your website can be complicated. There are almost endless options all clamoring to be the top hosts or the least expensive service.So choose the best one which serves your purpose..

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    I do not think large companies are indeed the best. I prefer using middle-sized hosts, which might be experienced, quality and worldwide.
    I agree this.
    I'm hosting on greenhoster.biz and I had never a problem until now. I took this hosting company because they offer 1000 addon domains to their package so I just got one package and I'm hosting 4 websites.

Very pity there is no world championship of hosting providers so we can't name some host the best, there only good hosting or bad

Right...I am a complete newbie to this site. I recently moved my hosting plan to GoDaddy a couple of weeks ago. I ordered the delux linux package as I intend to host more than one site on the plan. However, since moving over, I have noticed the loading time for my sites are considerably slower than the previous hosting plan? Has anyone else experienced something similar before? Any suggestions as what do you think I should do?
    Thank you.

Hello! Newbie here. I just want to ask what's the best hosting company? Good and not that expensive. Thanks!

i think godaddy is quite ok for hosting your site. they charge currently only $3.44 for month. It really cheap.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast