Internet Marketing by using social CRM

Kamyoo solution provides an instant presence on Facebook, generates leads through word-of-mouth marketing in social media, and provides enhanced customer experience through feedbacks, review and customer service tools. The solution includes a powerful dashboard which helps to monitor and manage the social media 360 degrees.
    --------------------------------------------------

Social CRM allows companies to take a further step in the prevention process. For example, a widespread problem in advance that the consumer uses a trial can not understand how to do something, then get frustrated and abandon the product.
    Membership is beneficial one.

Quote Originally Posted by johnalexter View Post
    Social CRM allows companies to take a further step in the prevention process. For example, a widespread problem in advance that the consumer uses a trial can not understand how to do something, then get frustrated and abandon the product.
    thanks for sharing your views

Interesting, I should try it
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Internet Marketing using Social CRM...... it's new thing for me but after read your thread I think we should try at once and make experiment how it will help to make Internet Marketing more profitable.

Nice idea!