Facebook Advertising

How to get more website traffic through Facebook Marketing.

Adding to what dolly said, if you are in Software Development field, you can design a Facebook App for games and get the traffic diverted to your business site

As for me it's pricey
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Off course Facebook is #1 Social Networking Site and advertise on it. It will be good because there are thousand of people visit in per second. It will be good source traffic from Facebook Advertising.

these are the social sites, more you have friends more you have traffic to your site, when you share anything to the wall of your friends then it helps in creating traffics to your sites.

Facebook is the best media of advertising of you product. Through Facebook You can direct attract customer for you product.

To get more website traffic, it is advisable for you to carry out the following:

Make use of Facebook social advertisements. These social ads are similar to those ads that can be seen in various search engines. You may choose to have a pay per view or pay per click model. Through Facebook social ads, you will be able to reach specific audience on the basis of geographic areas. You will surely have a better return on investment from your advertising campaign by posting ads based on the interests of those people who are part of your network.

Provide links on Facebook profile page. Make sure to provide links to your blogs or websites on your profile page. Through that way, people will be able to check your site and what products or services you are promoting.

Join or create a social group for your business. This is a better viral marketing tactic that would not require you to capitalize on it. With your created or joined groups, you can post updates about your business, links to your websites and invite people in any types of events.

Make use of Facebook applications. There are lots of applications or widgets that you can add to your Facebook profile. If you don't know how to add a widget or application to your Facebook profile, you can ask someone to do that for you.

Get a Facebook fan page that increases your business's online visibility and builds brand awareness!

I use facebook ads which able to customize , age, interest, countries and cpc to grab traffic from Facebook to my websites.
    Beside that whenever I post a promo status or contest, I will promote the post to my existing fans and not fans to generate more traffic to my fanpage and turn to my site traffics.
    Facebook always a good place to promote with Image and Video which help your fans turn into your sites traffic.

Facebook makes money by showing you relevant ads. Here’s an example to show you how it works.
    Example : 1. A business creates an ad
    Let’s say a gym opens in your neighbourhood. The owner creates an ad to get people to come in for a free workout.
    2. Facebook gets paid to deliver the ad
    The owner sends the ad to Facebook and describes who should see it: people who live nearby and like running.
    3. The right people see the ad
    Facebook shows you the ad if you live in town and like to run. That’s how advertisers reach you without Facebook sharing your private info.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Hi,
    I am not agree with facebook advertisement because it is on risk case diferent from organic SEO Google.Google is best for me Not FACEBOOK.facebook is very bad not for businessonly for comunication.google is god for me

Quote Originally Posted by ashokkumar View Post
    Facebook is the best media of advertising of you product. Through Facebook You can direct attract customer for you product.
    Seconded, informative answer
    Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants

The best way to drive traffic from facebook is updating interesting content on your facebook wall. Create you company fan page and promote it on other website. Invite people to join your fan page. You can also offer them discount coupon to attract on facebook wall.

^itīs true, good advice