Does anyone know about this company?

I have heard from a friend about a Company that does SEO and charge per results only, does the on-page, content etc, charging only for the rankings achieved but has someone here actually used it? I am not sure if I can post the URL here please sorry if its not allowed: carlosmarruffo.Com.

I came to the site and spoken to a guy who sent me a prices table for some keywords I wanted and told me I will have to pay when the keywords reach Top50, Top20... Top10 etc, I would like to know if someone has ever used or heard of these guys and tell me your experience before I use their services, there must be a catch right?

Thanks in advance

Ingrid

This, or some variation of this question, (i.e. Why do you want to work here? What makes you a good fit for our company? Why do you think you are a good fit for our company? etc), is a very common interview question. This question is very important to employers because hiring someone who is internally motivated to be at work each day will result in much higher productivity for the company than hiring someone who is there to just collect a pay check. Hence when answering this question, it is important to convince the employer that you want to be there.

The best approach is to shy away from cliche answers and avoid directly quoting from their hiring page. Instead, learn about the goals of the role, team and company and ask yourself “how does contributing to those goals align with your career/personal goals?” and “what makes this team/role a good fit for you?”. Also, glean into the company’s work culture and make sure that it is an environment that suites your style. Work cultures vary greatly from company to company. Just because you are a good fit for company A in a domain of your interest doesn’t mean you would also be a good fit for company B in the same domain.

The best way to answer, “what do you know about our company?” is to name specific facts you found while researching the company that demonstrate you understand their business and got to know their organization before applying