Webhostgiant VS M6 - need Windows shared hosting account

Hello,

I am thinking to buy windows shared hosting account and need your help regarding web hosting provider choice.
    Both hosts called m6.net and webhostgiant.com meet my needs in terms of pricing, disk space and bandwidth.

What host will be better to choose? Why?

Could you leave votes for the company you consider to be better?

Both hosts have pretty good reputation in forum. I'd recommend you to contact them both, see what they will offer you and then make your final decision.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Webhostgiant is the company which I'd choose.
    This company has provided quality and dependable services on Linux and Windows OSs. And their pricing is simple and flexible.

==>> give my vote for m6.net web hosting provider. Their hosting plans look more attractive (affordable and feature-rich).
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

I may give a few more recommendations. In particular take a look at the offers of aspnix.com which is windows specialized provider and santrex.net which is the one of the cheapest reliable hosts I know.
    Last edited by Hoster; 12-17-2010 at 08:06 AM.

give my vote for m6.net web hosting provider. Their hosting plans look more attractive (affordable and feature-rich).
    Can agree, but nevertheless, contact them directly and see what they will offer you exactly.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

Hi guys.. We are glad that you considered our company. Thanks.
    If you have questions, please contact me directly.

I believe that you can do a search on both companies and find some discount coupon codes on their services.

Consult directly respective customer service representatives in terms of details you want to know about. In addition,make a careful reference to both customer hosting reviews.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Read reviews of the two host and decide which one you prefer. You may also want to look for more hosts.

Webhostgiant seems to be more reliable for me.
    I'd use them because of their quality and inexpensive hosting services.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Attractive windows plans are offered by Hostingsource, they are stable, featured and quality
    Hey! It's That Guy!

This function will send out an email to all moderators notifying us that there is a post that needs to be handled.

Try to search for their reviews on webhostingstuff review web site.
    Weigh all the pros and cons and choose the best host for your needs.