Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Does anyone know if search engines give different scores for links coming from forums vs articles?

Hello..

I think Both are equally good and beneficial..

Article is the most beneficial way to get good traffic on your site if you submit your article on buzzle , articlebase, squido or hubpages than your surely you will get lots of traffic with the help of these sites.
    Last edited by bryceholmes232; 08-22-2011 at 11:39 PM.

In my opinion Article links are better than forum links. The links in articles are related to the niche. It is a hectic to search a forum related to the niche.
    Last edited by simsonperraria1; 08-25-2011 at 04:14 AM.

Article links are best according to Forum links because of link of article are contextual and do follow.

i am agree with this view that article links are better than forum links. Because of article links are contextual links and forum links may be do follow. So article links are better than forum links.

What I feel is that the article links are better than forum links. The links in the article are related to a particular group but forum links do not have any relevance with the actual thing.

As per my Experience forum links are more better than Article links.

The good news is you can get lots of great backlinks from simple forum link building. This has proven to be a tried and true way to build high quality links to your web pages. Forum link building is a simple act that can pay off big time in terms of search engine placement and traffic.

Both Article and Forum link are useful. If your post is informative and long then use article submission method and short question or replyuse forum. So use it on your way.

The article links are better than the forum links and these are related to the niche.It is hectic to search a forum in relation to the niche.
    Last edited by alexmorris075; 09-09-2011 at 04:36 AM.

both are important and have importance at their own places.... but links should be do follow.....but i still prefer to Article submission...

Mario Lovo

I think both of them are the same, the (2) two methods are great it just based on your keyword weather you have a lot searcher? That is just what I think.

In terms of increasing traffic Article links are very beneficial, forum links are good to increase back links..

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast