Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Click SSL View Post
    Both Article and Forum link are useful. If your post is informative and long then use article submission method and short question or reply use forum. So use it on your way.
    Totally I agreed with you. I think google considers article first. thanks for sharing
    Expert XDA Developers Forum is a community of qualified XDA Developers Experts who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide accurate, complete, and timely answers to your XDA development related questions.

Hello,

As per my knowledge and experience article are better than forum in regards to drive more traffic on your website.

I think article one is better! It is much easier to be collected by Google! Google would like to get these links fast!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Forum posting is most useful for getting good backlinks of your website.And Article submission also for getting backlink.But for traffic point of view Articles are best.It can generate more traffic than Forum.

No confusion about Article submission is better as compared to Forum posting because more information content are in article and you can also add your contextualize link in Article.

Article links are better than forum links.Article links have more priority to get the best rank as well as traffic.

Article links may be better at some extent. But, based on my own experience it seems like forum links have a much greater impact on your site when it comes down to ranking.

I think you can't say which link is better? Suppose of you have kept 3, 3 links in Article & Forum & now search engine crawler crawls relevant link say forum then next time it crawls article link so for this reason you can't say anything which link is better. Any suggestions appreciable. Thanks.

for me forum links is better approach...but it depends on you that which you can easily use because both method are good to get traffic...

Both are good but i think Article links are better then forum links
    SSLMatrix - Trusted SSL reseller of Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte and RapidSSL CA.

1 article link is better than 20 forum links but with a great content.

Article is the better way to become good traffic on your site if you present your article on buzzle , articlebase, squido or hubpages than your surely you will become lots of traffic with the assist of these sites.

Article links is what I vote for. I think is better than forum links. As you know the links are related to the niche this some of the forum links is not related to the actual contents on the site.

I think that both are effective. I use them both.Look, the more ways to get your link out there the better.
    Searching for reliable damp and damp proofing solutions.

Forum link is the best that increase the traffic on website keywords.

Spy Gadgets | Nanny Cameras For Home | Spy Gear

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast