Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cheap shared hosting?

I wanna order cheap shared hosting solution.
    30 day money back guarantee, 24x7x365 support
    5GB space, 50GB bandwidth, cPAnel
    Found Plusplushosting.net company and don't know if I can rely on them.
    any help?

In fact there are many good host around this forum.
    Try to look at offer section.
    CHHOST.NETBusiness Grade Hosting
    Xen, OpenVZ, Windows & IP-PBX VPS HostingCompany Web Hosting with Push Mail Ready!
    Available @ USA, Germany & Malaysia | Accept: Paypal, Payza & Liberty Reserve

Are you interested on Linux or Windows?
    HostAle.com | Hablamos espaņol CloudLinux
    Alpha Supernova Reseller UNLIMITED $32.97
    Master $16.97| Reseller $8.97| Shared $4.97

Have you contacted them directly? Their support should help you to find a perfect fit.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Registered User jaspercontracto's Avatar
    Can somebody explain what shared hosting is please? What is it's difference with regular hosting? Thank you!

There are many types of hosting solutions: Shared, reseller, VPS, semi-dedicated, dedicated and colocation!
    Try to search for more information in Wikipedia and see the main differences between them.

If you are talking about plusplushosting company, no doubt, you will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with them.
    Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I suggest using santrex.net as the provider is offering true quality and real stability at the lower costs you might have already found.

Virtual host you want a low price? Then, shared hosting is such a thing to you. When you share with others the server vendors to provide customers with very reasonable prices. Shared hosting part one of a very competitive, which means it can be difficult to choose a supplier. We have been easier for you as we made a list of suppliers of the review, we think is the best.

I believe that it will nice to contact them, tell your specific needs and their support will find a perfect fit for your needs.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

In fact,many hosting providers promise 30 day money back guarantee and 24x7x365 support to attract your attention. So as for this point,you don't have to worry about. Likewise,cpanel is quite popular and widely used for web hosting users,also friendly enough to use. But for the specific options like space size , bandwidth, OS etc,it will depend on your actual needs.You may find that several different solutions are available.They are tailored to different customers. Prior to buying it,you can also consult the customer service about server details,stability, pricing and so on though live chat.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

You could read user's reviews over them to know more about them, as I know about them they are good.

Have you already found customer hosting reviews about them?

Hey guys,

Perfect just what I was looking for!

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspercontracto View Post
    Can somebody explain what shared hosting is please? What is it's difference with regular hosting? Thank you!
    I'd recommend you to visit wikipedia as it is a great source to find any info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast