Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Globally 80%+ people are using Google so i don't think i need to say anything more
    Mantra Information Services - IT Staffing Company

I found the post interesting because it addresses the underlying split loyalty in the Internet industry to different companies due to their different features and niche dominance.

The new Google Chrome is my preferred web based browser for the reason that it is meek to use and bids speedy access to web site pages. The online site gets uploaded rapidly.

Both of them are good for the purpose of site promotion or advertizing. Google is the oldest and most popular fellow. Hence, it can give more traffic than the Yahoo.

Both engines are very important to top-ranked site in one of them is a big deal, Google, of course, not much traffic standpoint, stronger, better, to win points. Number 1 spot on Google, you can get a lot more than similar positions in Yahoo.

Google is no doubt the best search engine till now. It is possible to search everything on Google. But on the other hand if you need answer to any of your daily life questions and problems from a panel of real people and experts than you opt for answering sites and Yahoo is providing that service of Yahoo answers. There are also many other answering sites available

Google is the best...
    It is the best and most usable in whole world...Its a great search engine..

For everything Google is best for use, Google is best search engine to get the result perfectly. while we using yahoo in some of the time we will get irritation.

The differences between the groups aren’t great, but the results do go some way in explaining the Yahoo conundrum. Although a distance second in search, Yahoo has remained the number one traffic destination online ahead of Google, so you’d think with more traffic Yahoo would convert that traffic into similar returns to Google. But alas we know that not to be the case, and that would appear in part to be related to people using Yahoo not spending as much online and being in poorer demographic categories than Google users, providing a lower return per user.
    abcde

google is always a best choice.... i like this search engine...

Obviously Google is much more popular then other search engines. Around 80+ % of around the world use google search engine, So its more popular then any other search engine.

Hello,

No Doubt Google is better than yahoo..............

Still Google no matter what .
    Google do have a good service while i face issues in Google Adwords, they do contact us up and respond my mail efficiently.
    Google is the king of search engine now, so do focus on it and forget about Yahoo.

I would always prefer Google for a couple of reasons but the most important is that, their search results provide the information we are looking for but it does not happens with yahoo in every case. Sometimes, the search results in yahoo are not relevant to the search term we are looking for.

Click here for best disaster recovery hosting in india
    Last edited by Pravin; 08-15-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast