Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Social Bookmarking

Hi everybody, Can anyone give me kind explaination about Social bookmarking. And i have requered new do follow S.B subbmition data. I have seareched louts of and get data but now i have not any new data so what am i do for S.B subbmition?

We bookmark our website link in social bookmarking and we use digg, stumbleupon, slashdot, reditt most common sites.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jennywillss View Post
    Can anyone give me kind explaination about Social bookmarking.
    Social Bookmarking is the platform which provides a base where one can provide the links which are of their choice or interest. This platform gives you an opportunity to meet with new people around the world of the common interest. One can share their interests with each other, communicate and even disscuss about a perticular topic.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Hey.....
    Basically Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to share, organize, search, and manage bookmarks of web resources...Social bookmarking is a facility that allows people to easily save links to various websites, visit Web sites with ease, and even keep this link for future use by others. It refers to social bookmarking advise a friend to visit a specific Web site or page. If you provided a link to a friend, so you can visit a particular site, which is defined as social bookmarking.Here are two benefits of Social Bookmarking in SEO:
    1. High Quality Backlink.
    2. You can get good amount of traffic from Social Bookmarking.

Social Bookmarking is a SEO technique which are very helpful to getting valuable visitors in a quite short period of time to your website. Using this technique you may also get back links which helps in increasing the visibility to your website.

hotel victoria ibiza | hotel rocamar ibiza | central playa hotel ibiza

Social bookmarking portals are being used by both domains admins plus readers who are looking for fresh information about their favorite topics. When some webmasters add interesting points or articles to their sites, by providing some links or references on the SB portals, they would actually encourage other admins plus readers to check them out and if they are valuable bits of news, they may bring a lot of visits and links to the pages.

Social media have become a very hot trend these days. The Internet users spend several hours a day online in their networking accounts, participating in group discussions, commenting friends photos etc. Social bookmarking sites also attract attention of millions of the Internet users. Social bookmarking sites invite users to create accounts and publish links to favorite web pages. Logically, the more bookmarking web sites you use, the more backlinks are created and the more people may potentially visit your site.

Social Bookmarking is an effective tool to promote social bookmarking website.Social Bookmarking is a powerful tool that has become the most sought after internet marketing services to increase from a website to increase traffic and generate more sales for your online business. Social bookmarking service facilitates users tag websites relevant keywords so that they can keep them very easy to deploy.

You can concentrate on quality sites instead of quantity.

Having read all posts i have question: where i can social book mark my site/blog to make it popular? is this free of charge?
    Last edited by nophp123; 02-06-2011 at 10:24 PM.
    Dont know where to travel on earth, Travel to Vietnam

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    In simple terms social bookmarking can be explained as, tagging of website and saving it. But instead of saving it on your browser, you save them on web. And, because your bookmarks are online, you can easily share them.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

It's useful sites for backlinks and traffic increase
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Social media have become a very hot trend these days. The Internet users spend several hours a day online in their networking accounts, participating in group discussions, commenting friends photos etc. Social bookmarking sites also attract attention of millions of the Internet users. Social bookmarking sites invite users to create accounts and publish links to favorite web pages.

We bookmark our website link in social bookmarking and we use digg, stumbleupon, slashdot, reditt most common sites.

You can bookmark your site to major sites like digg, delicious, stumbleupon ... etc all the High PR sites. other than that there is no use of Bookmarking sites.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast